Community Forum

Looking for Russian Don studs

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Looking for Russian Don studs

Post by Diamond Filly »

Hi!
I'm looking for a Russian Don stud that is eval 5* for Yili. I'd like to breed him to my Orlov Trotter mare, and then to breed the foal to a Kazakh to create a Yili.

I've been trying to create one for months as there are only 11 in the game and I think they would be a great addition to racing and harness racing.

I can pay a lot for a studding or two to a Russian Don stud that is eval 5* for Yili. I will even try an eval 3* for Yili.

If you don't want to pay 14k to get a Yili book, just link the Russian Don stud in question here and I will get it's evaluation.

I am open to buying one also.

Thank you!
~Diamond Filly
hat creek
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for Russian Don studs

Post by hat creek »

Diamond Filly wrote:Hi!
I'm looking for a Russian Don stud that is eval 5* for Yili. I'd like to breed him to my Orlov Trotter mare, and then to breed the foal to a Kazakh to create a Yili.

I've been trying to create one for months as there are only 11 in the game and I think they would be a great addition to racing and harness racing.

I can pay a lot for a studding or two to a Russian Don stud that is eval 5* for Yili. I will even try an eval 3* for Yili.

If you don't want to pay 14k to get a Yili book, just link the Russian Don stud in question here and I will get it's evaluation.

Thank you!
~Diamond Filly
Heyyy! Ik this is not about a Russian Don stud but I wanted to know you had any nice NAB mares up for offers? Also do you have something with a Gold/green Movement? If so I will offer 10k-50k (Not trained) and way more trained :D
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

hat creek wrote:

Thank you!
~Diamond Filly
Heyyy! Ik this is not about a Russian Don stud but I wanted to know you had any nice NAB mares up for offers? Also do you have something with a Gold/green Movement? If so I will offer 10k-50k (Not trained) and way more trained :D
I'll check :)
hat creek
Visit My Farm

Post by hat creek »

Diamond Filly wrote:
hat creek wrote: Heyyy! Ik this is not about a Russian Don stud but I wanted to know you had any nice NAB mares up for offers? Also do you have something with a Gold/green Movement? If so I will offer 10k-50k (Not trained) and way more trained :D
I'll check :)
Thank you! I have been looking for a couple days now Lol :lol:
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

hat creek wrote:

Thank you!
~Diamond Filly
Actually, feel free to look around. I have only one NAB mare in my sales barn, none in my sales pasture, but I will sell any NAB mare with HGP below 36k.

Are you looking for only NABs with Gold/green movements?
I have lots of NAB studs that I'm selling too if you want those, though most of them aren't on the market.

Pick whatever horses you want and I'll let you know if I'd sell it!

Most of my NAB mares have no greens or golds whatsoever or have 1 red, so if you just want to look around that's totally fine!
hat creek
Visit My Farm

Post by hat creek »

Diamond Filly wrote:
hat creek wrote: Heyyy! Ik this is not about a Russian Don stud but I wanted to know you had any nice NAB mares up for offers? Also do you have something with a Gold/green Movement? If so I will offer 10k-50k (Not trained) and way more trained :D
Actually, feel free to look around. I have only one NAB mare in my sales barn, none in my sales pasture, but I will sell any NAB mare with HGP below 36k.

I have lots of NAB studs that I'm selling too if you want those, though most of them aren't on the market.

Most of my NAB mares have no greens or golds whatsoever or have 1 red, so if you just want to look around that's totally fine!
For the moment I do not care about the breed. I am looking for any breed or kind horse along as it has gold/green movement! :D
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

hat creek wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: Actually, feel free to look around. I have only one NAB mare in my sales barn, none in my sales pasture, but I will sell any NAB mare with HGP below 36k.

For the moment I do not care about the breed. I am looking for any breed or kind horse along as it has gold/green movement! :D
Okay, I should have lots of those!
hat creek
Visit My Farm

Post by hat creek »

Diamond Filly wrote:
hat creek wrote: For the moment I do not care about the breed. I am looking for any breed or kind horse along as it has gold/green movement! :D
Okay, I should have lots of those!
Would you have a second account you can link me to so I can look? Also I can't find any green/gold Movements?
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

hat creek wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: Okay, I should have lots of those!
Would you have a second account you can link me to so I can look? Also I can't find any green/gold Movements?
Sorry, I wish I had another account but I don't. I don't think it's worth creating another email address just to have another account, though I really want one so I can freeze my grinders.
That is so strange! Not one of my horses has green/gold movement. I can help ask other people though too.
hat creek
Visit My Farm

Post by hat creek »

Diamond Filly wrote:
hat creek wrote: Would you have a second account you can link me to so I can look? Also I can't find any green/gold Movements?
Sorry, I wish I had another account but I don't. I don't think it's worth creating another email address just to have another account, though I really want one so I can freeze my grinders.
That is so strange! Not one of my horses has green/gold movement. I can help ask other people though too.
I have 3 freeze accounts rn. One my friend abandon and I have no use for if you want it I can give ya the pass. Also I have found you a RD stud bc I did not want to waste your time for nothin. He is on the market and he's eval 5 (I bought a book to Eval him<3)
He has full energy dw I checked it too! :D
EDIT: I forgot the Yili book oops
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 6:51 pm

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 6:51 pm