Community Forum

Ping about a rename

ThatShowKiddd
Visit My Farm

Ping about a rename

Post by ThatShowKiddd »

DorothySSS wrote:Warning Before Ban
I was looking at this filly on the market https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3890129 and was looking through her pedigree and notice she had my bloodlines in her. My stud that was bred by ME had been last owned by you and had his named changed and branding replaced with yours. This was him https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3798391. Please never rename a horse that came from me again. You have in your farm description not to take out your branding yet you did it to my horse. If you do it again then you will be banned from my farm.
DorothySSS
Visit My Farm

Re: Ping about a rename

Post by DorothySSS »

Oh! I’m so sorry! I’ll change it now ❤️
DorothySSS
Visit My Farm

Post by DorothySSS »

Can’t change it sadly. Will never do it again. My apologies, I feel terrible about it.

When I first bought him, I changed his name (at the time I didn’t know that “TSK” was your brand) and recently (around one or two months ago) changed it (back?) to Speckled Dreamer. At the time, I still didn’t know that was your brand, however I know that now. Not trying to make an excuse, it’s just the explanation for this ❤️
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

ThatShowKiddd wrote:...
:) You have a reply.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
ThatShowKiddd
Visit My Farm

Post by ThatShowKiddd »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Omg your always looking out thanks so much!! Your a real life saver :)
ThatShowKiddd
Visit My Farm

Post by ThatShowKiddd »

BlackOak2 wrote:
ThatShowKiddd
Visit My Farm

Post by ThatShowKiddd »

DorothySSS wrote:Can’t change it sadly. Will never do it again. My apologies, I feel terrible about it.

When I first bought him, I changed his name (at the time I didn’t know that “TSK” was your brand) and recently (around one or two months ago) changed it (back?) to Speckled Dreamer. At the time, I still didn’t know that was your brand, however I know that now. Not trying to make an excuse, it’s just the explanation for this ❤️
I wanna start out by apologizing first because my original message was very rude. I tend to get heated about branding because so many people have taken it out of my horses names and it get frustrating. I hope you can understand and forgive me for that. I'm working to making my pings nicer because people like you dont deserve a harsh message like i sent. Secondly I dont think you were making excuses it was just an honest mistake and i appreciate you apologizing for it. I struggle with anger issues and thats probably the reason my first message sounded mean. I'm not trying to justify it i just want to explain the reasoning. I wish you good luck with your horses and i hope you consider buying from me again. :)
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

ThatShowKiddd wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:
;) Not the only one. Just the one quickest on the check this time. :lol:
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
ThatShowKiddd
Visit My Farm

Post by ThatShowKiddd »

BlackOak2 wrote:
ThatShowKiddd wrote:
Lol this community is full of wonderful people.. Honesty I forget about half of the ping forums i make and half expect to never get e response back. I feel bad because in the moment im angry so i make bad posts and then when i come back and read the its like why would i even make this. I'm always happy though in the end when i can apologize and talk to the person because they made a mistake just like i do. :)
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

ThatShowKiddd wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:
Lol this community is full of wonderful people.. Honesty I forget about half of the ping forums i make and half expect to never get e response back. I feel bad because in the moment im angry so i make bad posts and then when i come back and read the its like why would i even make this. I'm always happy though in the end when i can apologize and talk to the person because they made a mistake just like i do. :)
It does appear, the longer you're on HWO, that you're improving. So, keep to it and you'll eventually get to the right type of response (as well as the heat in the response) that you feel is most appropriate. 8-)

Also, don't sell yourself short either. You do a lot of good for the community as well. :mrgreen:
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 06, 2024 6:44 am

It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 6:44 am