Community Forum

Ping about a rename

ThatShowKiddd
Visit My Farm

Re: Ping about a rename

Post by ThatShowKiddd »

BlackOak2 wrote:
ThatShowKiddd wrote:
Lol this community is full of wonderful people.. Honesty I forget about half of the ping forums i make and half expect to never get e response back. I feel bad because in the moment im angry so i make bad posts and then when i come back and read the its like why would i even make this. I'm always happy though in the end when i can apologize and talk to the person because they made a mistake just like i do. :)
It does appear, the longer you're on HWO, that you're improving. So, keep to it and you'll eventually get to the right type of response (as well as the heat in the response) that you feel is most appropriate. 8-)

Also, don't sell yourself short either. You do a lot of good for the community as well. :mrgreen:
I try to do my best. This game is really fun and i like the aspect of being able to connect with the people in it! I'm still worrking on the best way to respond to people with getting my point across and not being overly mean. Communication is my weakest skill so it's gonna take time and i hope that i'll be able to be more patient with others. I take pride in the bloodlines i've created in the game so i think thats why it makes my way of wording what im saying come out mean. I thank you and everyone else who has been patient with me.<3
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

:D Thumbs Up!
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
DorothySSS
Visit My Farm

Post by DorothySSS »

It’s absolutely fine! I’d be a bit angry if someone removed my brand as well. Have a great day!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 06, 2024 4:54 am

It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 4:54 am