Community Forum

Bucketload of Future Grinders to Be Trained

Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Bucketload of Future Grinders to Be Trained

Post by Diamond Filly »

Hi!

Could I have someone train a few foals I have? They have great grinder potential and I'd like to have them trained before I decide on selling them or not.

Here they are!:

Actually, it would be great to just have a personal trainer. I'll have a lot more of these coming. I'm trying my best at getting Premium! :lol:

Also let me know if you'd like to buy this colt:
~AmGrace~ Swift Life

He will be an excellent grinder due to his breeding, and I'm selling him for much cheaper than most do!

Thank you!
~Diamond Filly
Last edited by Diamond Filly on Fri Jul 14, 2023 7:31 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Kamichi Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Bucketload of Future Grinders to Be Trained

Post by Kamichi Stables »

Diamond Filly wrote:Hi!

Could I have someone train a few foals I have? They have great grinder potential and I'd like to have them trained before I decide on selling them or not.

Here they are!:

In training by Sunshadow Ranch

(she's getting a little too old to train, might skip it)

Actually, it would be great to just have a personal trainer. I'll have a lot more of these coming. I'm trying my best at getting Premium! :lol:

~AmGrace~ Swift Life

He will be an excellent grinder due to his breeding, and I'm selling him for much cheaper than most do!

Thank you!
~Diamond Filly
Hi! I might be able to help you get all of your horses trained. If you want to pop into chatroom for a minute to discuss everything about your horses, I'll be online for a little while more today.

Thanks,
Kamichi
What are you actually supposed to put here?
-Kam
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Kamichi Stables wrote:

Here they are!:

~AmGrace~ Swift Life

Thank you!
~Diamond Filly
Hi! I might be able to help you get all of your horses trained. If you want to pop into chatroom for a minute to discuss everything about your horses, I'll be online for a little while more today.

Thanks,
Kamichi
Will do
Kamichi Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Kamichi Stables »

Both horses are done and awaiting pick up.

Thanks,
Kamichi
What are you actually supposed to put here?
-Kam
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Kamichi Stables wrote:
Both horses are done and awaiting pick up.

Thanks,
Kamichi
Thank you! Just offered.
Sunshadow Ranch
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Sunshadow Ranch »

Here they are!:

~AmGrace~ Swift Life

Thank you!
~Diamond Filly
Your first horse is finished and i would be interested in being your personal trainer.
Subsidiaries: Sunshadow_Holding, _Sunshadow_, SunshadowRanch_2, Sunshadow_Champing

Sunshadow Ranch: Breeding Thoroughbreds, Arabians, Belgians, Trakehners since 2022.
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Sunshadow Ranch wrote:

Here they are!:

~AmGrace~ Swift Life

Thank you!
~Diamond Filly
Your first horse is finished and i would be interested in being your personal trainer.
Great! What price did we discuss? And I'll put another horse to be trained ufo and link it here.
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Diamond Filly wrote:
Sunshadow Ranch wrote:
Great! What price did we discuss? And I'll put another horse to be trained ufo and link it here.
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3893678
Sunshadow Ranch
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Sunshadow Ranch »

Diamond Filly wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: Great! What price did we discuss? And I'll put another horse to be trained ufo and link it here.
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3893678
I'm not looking to take another quite yet, sorry. I'll ping you when I am ready, however. I was thinking about 50k per horse, how does that sound?
Subsidiaries: Sunshadow_Holding, _Sunshadow_, SunshadowRanch_2, Sunshadow_Champing

Sunshadow Ranch: Breeding Thoroughbreds, Arabians, Belgians, Trakehners since 2022.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue May 14, 2024 10:15 pm

It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 10:15 pm