Community Forum

Look at this horse's notes please

Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Look at this horse's notes please

Post by Diamond Filly »

Hey,
This horse was bought by Fox Mountain this morning. Is what they wrote in the horse's notes okay? Because I don't like it when people disrespect me like that. I asked people to not do that and they did all I asked them NOT to except rehoming.

I asked in the horse's notes and on the sale ad NOT to remove brand OR rename OR rehome.

It was also my second horse to carry my new brand.

Thank you!
~Diamond Filly
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Look at this horse's notes please

Post by BlackOak2 »

Diamond Filly wrote:Hey,
This horse was bought by Fox Mountain this morning. Is what they wrote in the horse's notes okay? Because I don't like it when people disrespect me like that. I asked people to not do that and they did all I asked them NOT to except rehoming.

I asked in the horse's notes and on the sale ad NOT to remove brand OR rename OR rehome.

Thank you!
~Diamond Filly
There is no breaking of the rules.

Once a horse is sold, it belongs to the new owner.

We ask people to observe certain things for certain reasons. In this case, we 'brand' horses using their name-box and this is because we don't yet have branding released to us in-game. Most will observe this and out of respect, leave at least the brand in the horse's name. But not everybody is willing to offer such politeness.

In this case, all you can do is blacklist the person from your own services, if you like.

Once branding is released to us, it will be permanent and any subsequent owner won't be able to change it.

I am sorry that the new owner was unwilling to at least leave the brand in her name. At the very least, the branding was still noted in the owner's notes. And everybody can read the owner's notes.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

Thank you!
~Diamond Filly
I don't think that's very nice. They shouldn't do that
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

BlackOak2 wrote:

Thank you!
~Diamond Filly
There is no breaking of the rules.

Once a horse is sold, it belongs to the new owner.

We ask people to observe certain things for certain reasons. In this case, we 'brand' horses using their name-box and this is because we don't yet have branding released to us in-game. Most will observe this and out of respect, leave at least the brand in the horse's name. But not everybody is willing to offer such politeness.

In this case, all you can do is blacklist the person from your own services, if you like.

Once branding is released to us, it will be permanent and any subsequent owner won't be able to change it.

I am sorry that the new owner was unwilling to at least leave the brand in her name. At the very least, the branding was still noted in the owner's notes. And everybody can read the owner's notes.
Ok.
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:

Thank you!
~Diamond Filly
I don't think that's very nice. They shouldn't do that
Yes. I agree.
Fox Mountain
Visit My Farm

Post by Fox Mountain »

Thank you!
~Diamond Filly
Hello,
There was no disrespect meant in that. I may have come across as rude, which i was not intending for and I do apologize for that. If you would like your horse back, i can sell it back to you. Once a horse is sold, the new owner should be able to name the horse anything they would like. I left the brand in the notes to try and keep it there, at the least. I can change it's name back, if it is an issue. However, it would be better if you came to me first, instead of going to other people, and talking to me about this issue. Please consider that in the future. Thanks and have a good rest of your day. :)

the mirage
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Fox Mountain wrote:

Thank you!
~Diamond Filly
Hello,
There was no disrespect meant in that. I may have come across as rude, which i was not intending for and I do apologize for that. If you would like your horse back, i can sell it back to you. Once a horse is sold, the new owner should be able to name the horse anything they would like. I left the brand in the notes to try and keep it there, at the least. I can change it's name back, if it is an issue. However, it would be better if you came to me first, instead of going to other people, and talking to me about this issue. Please consider that in the future. Thanks and have a good rest of your day. :)
The reason why I didn't talk to you about it was because of what you said in the horse's comments, which was something about not talking about it to you. Next time I will talk to you about it first.

Anyway, you can keep the horse, but please keep it's brand in it's NAME BAR and not the comments.

Thank you!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 10:48 pm

It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 10:48 pm