Community Forum

Peek-A-Boo

Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Peek-A-Boo

Post by Iris Rock Stables »

Hello folks! It has been a while since I messed around with my account. This topic is just a update.

So first thing, I have moved. And I have moved onto a lake at the cost of selling our chickens and boarding our horses. It has been a very big adjustment since I had horses on my property since I was born so its definitely weird. A lot of personal family issues, freshmen year coming, still unpacking, and a emotional rollercoaster. But as of now I am in a decent spot ready for another possible hurdle. Any new updates to the game or new players or such things happen? (Sorry if my spelling is so my lol I am typing on a tablet so its difficult since I use a computer keyboard)
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Peek-A-Boo

Post by BlackOak2 »

Iris Rock Stables wrote:Hello folks! It has been a while since I messed around with my account. This topic is just a update.

So first thing, I have moved. And I have moved onto a lake at the cost of selling our chickens and boarding our horses. It has been a very big adjustment since I had horses on my property since I was born so its definitely weird. A lot of personal family issues, freshmen year coming, still unpacking, and a emotional rollercoaster. But as of now I am in a decent spot ready for another possible hurdle. Any new updates to the game or new players or such things happen? (Sorry if my spelling is so my lol I am typing on a tablet so its difficult since I use a computer keyboard)
:o Aa! You're still kicking! :lol:

Good to see you again. :)

Lake-living can be nice. Being away from things you've always been around, can be... weird (as you said), but the change can also be very good. Teaching you different things.

I don't quite recall how long you've been away, but we do have a few, decently active newbies around. You'll probably be talking with them soon enough. :D
And... only really new thing is the market addition, did you see that? But it's a GREAT change. :lol:
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Iris Rock Stables »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Iris Rock Stables wrote:Hello folks! It has been a while since I messed around with my account. This topic is just a update.

Lake-living can be nice. Being away from things you've always been around, can be... weird (as you said), but the change can also be very good. Teaching you different things.

I don't quite recall how long you've been away, but we do have a few, decently active newbies around. You'll probably be talking with them soon enough. :D
And... only really new thing is the market addition, did you see that? But it's a GREAT change. :lol:
Lol, yes still trying to unpack and stuff, but no I haven't seem the market addition
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Iris Rock Stables wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:

Lol, yes still trying to unpack and stuff, but no I haven't seem the market addition
You will. It's quite nice. No old ads anymore. Nothing older than 6 months. It takes all the AC horses off, that've been hanging around and was useful, BUT it's also taken all of those too-overpriced nonsensical ads off as well.
So, gain a lot, loose a little.

It works. 8-)
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 13, 2024 4:22 am

It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 4:22 am