Community Forum

Im looking for a partner that would like to help breed horses with me to train and possibly sell

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Lynx768768
Visit My Farm

Im looking for a partner that would like to help breed horses with me to train and possibly sell

Post by Lynx768768 »

I have some amazing Belgian horses that have not only Champian Titles but also a few with grand champion, and even a mare with a master champion. I am looking for someone that is also interested in training and competing high-quality Belgians. I would like to start a project in breeding quality horses that can be trained and competed or even sold if that was what was decided.
ooboob
Visit My Farm

Re: Im looking for a partner that would like to help breed horses with me to train and possibly sell

Post by ooboob »

Lynx768768 wrote:I have some amazing Belgian horses that have not only Champian Titles but also a few with grand champion, and even a mare with a master champion. I am looking for someone that is also interested in training and competing high-quality Belgians. I would like to start a project in breeding quality horses that can be trained and competed or even sold if that was what was decided.
hi! i usually train and compete thoroughbreds and other breeds in racing comps but a new project sounds fun! i have a few belgian studs with 67+ strength if that's the route you're going, i'd definitely like to talk more about it if you're interested! :D
You, sir, are a fish. ~ Arthur Morgan
Lynx768768
Visit My Farm

Re: Im looking for a partner that would like to help breed horses with me to train and possibly sell

Post by Lynx768768 »

ooboob wrote:
Lynx768768 wrote:I have some amazing Belgian horses that have not only Champian Titles but also a few with grand champion, and even a mare with a master champion. I am looking for someone that is also interested in training and competing high-quality Belgians. I would like to start a project in breeding quality horses that can be trained and competed or even sold if that was what was decided.
hi! i usually train and compete thoroughbreds and other breeds in racing comps but a new project sounds fun! i have a few belgian studs with 67+ strength if that's the route you're going, i'd definitely like to talk more about it if you're interested! :D
Sure! If you would like you can have one of my mares to start with if needed, honestly I don't even know where to start lol... The only thing is the horse /*Lucy*\ can not go off my farm. If you needed anything let me know!
ooboob
Visit My Farm

Post by ooboob »

Lynx768768 wrote:
ooboob wrote:
Sure! If you would like you can have one of my mares to start with if needed, honestly I don't even know where to start lol... The only thing is the horse /*Lucy*\ can not go off my farm. If you needed anything let me know!
i might have one that i can start with, i’ll link my colts below in case you’d be interested in using them. a few aren’t breeding age but that’s no issue since i go through years pretty fast.

:FCS: Once Upon A Daydream

{O} Golden Daydream

{O} Snow Devil
Lynx768768
Visit My Farm

Post by Lynx768768 »

ooboob wrote:
Lynx768768 wrote:
i might have one that i can start with, i’ll link my colts below in case you’d be interested in using them. a few aren’t breeding age but that’s no issue since i go through years pretty fast.

{O} Golden Daydream

{O} Snow Devil
I honestly cant pay that much...
ooboob
Visit My Farm

Post by ooboob »

Lynx768768 wrote:
ooboob wrote:

{O} Golden Daydream

{O} Snow Devil
I honestly cant pay that much...
oh no! i have it up as private for that price, i would let you stud for free. if you need some money for outside studdings or anything please reach out and i'll help wherever i can!
Lynx768768
Visit My Farm

Post by Lynx768768 »

ooboob wrote:
Lynx768768 wrote: I honestly cant pay that much...
oh no! i have it up as private for that price, i would let you stud for free. if you need some money for outside studdings or anything please reach out and i'll help wherever i can!
Oh, Ok thank you!
ooboob
Visit My Farm

Post by ooboob »

Lynx768768 wrote:
ooboob wrote: oh no! i have it up as private for that price, i would let you stud for free. if you need some money for outside studdings or anything please reach out and i'll help wherever i can!
Oh, Ok thank you!
no problem!
what are you thinking for requirements for which foals we decide to train and compete?
Lynx768768
Visit My Farm

Post by Lynx768768 »

ooboob wrote:
Lynx768768 wrote: Oh, Ok thank you!
no problem!
what are you thinking for requirements for which foals we decide to train and compete?
Nope, they just have to be on the stronger side OR have a strong parent if being bred:)
ooboob
Visit My Farm

Post by ooboob »

Lynx768768 wrote:
ooboob wrote:
no problem!
Nope, they just have to be on the stronger side OR have a strong parent if being bred:)
sounds good! i’ll link any foals i choose to keep for breeding/competing in case you’re interested!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 5:39 am

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 5:39 am