Community Forum

Training Question - Stamina

MysticDaphne
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Training Question - Stamina

Post by MysticDaphne »

Hello, Horseworld fam!

Has anyone ever achieved higher than 99.8% when training Stamina? I can reach 100% in almost all the other disciplines, but can't seem to break that hurdle.

Here is the mare I currently have in training, for example.

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3905829

Thanks in advance!
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Training Question - Stamina

Post by BlackOak2 »

MysticDaphne wrote:Hello, Horseworld fam!

Has anyone ever achieved higher than 99.8% when training Stamina? I can reach 100% in almost all the other disciplines, but can't seem to break that hurdle.

Here is the mare I currently have in training, for example.

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3905829

Thanks in advance!
I swear there was one I trained that I got to 99.9, but had lower in some other stat... However, I don't know where that horse is, so... no proof.

You might find this link helpful and also, maybe this link.

So far, I've gotten nothing further than has already been discussed.

That said, I've leveled up my account a handful of levels since then and have applied skill points on [relevant?] skill stats. I haven't tried to max-train a horse yet. I'm waiting until I finish applying skill points, but that'll still be somewhere between seven and ten more levels. :mrgreen:
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
MysticDaphne
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by MysticDaphne »

BlackOak2 wrote:I swear there was one I trained that I got to 99.9, but had lower in some other stat... However, I don't know where that horse is, so... no proof.

That said, I've leveled up my account a handful of levels since then and have applied skill points on [relevant?] skill stats. I haven't tried to max-train a horse yet. I'm waiting until I finish applying skill points, but that'll still be somewhere between seven and ten more levels. :mrgreen:
Thank you for the info!
I am on a mission now, I will let you know if I get anywhere in the next few months :lol:
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

MysticDaphne wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:I swear there was one I trained that I got to 99.9, but had lower in some other stat... However, I don't know where that horse is, so... no proof.

Thank you for the info!
I am on a mission now, I will let you know if I get anywhere in the next few months :lol:
Good Luck! Many of us will be awaiting any additional information that you can add. :mrgreen:
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

BlackOak2 wrote:
MysticDaphne wrote:
Thank you for the info!
Good Luck! Many of us will be awaiting any additional information that you can add. :mrgreen:
Yes!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue May 14, 2024 3:14 pm

It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 3:14 pm