Community Forum

Diamond Filly Pinging

Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Diamond Filly Pinging

Post by Diamond Filly »

ooboob wrote:...
Hi! I saw that you bred a mare to my stud, HS Of Twister.
Would you consider buying him? I've been trying to sell him for a while and he's just getting older. He's for sale for $200 while his stud fee is $500 (I've been lowering his price a lot). I would sell him for any price, however.

Also I noticed that the mare you bred to him is one of his daughters, so I hope you aren't worried about COI.

Thank you for supporting me by breeding your mare to him!
~Diamond Filly
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Diamond Filly Pinging

Post by Diamond Filly »

ThatShowKidd wrote:...
I offered 4k on that small TB filly the other day. Could you accept it soon? I don't know if you got the notification that I offered on her.

Thank you!
~Diamond Filly
ooboob
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by ooboob »

Diamond Filly wrote:
ooboob wrote:...
Hi! I saw that you bred a mare to my stud, HS Of Twister.
Would you consider buying him? I've been trying to sell him for a while and he's just getting older. He's for sale for $200 while his stud fee is $500 (I've been lowering his price a lot). I would sell him for any price, however.

Also I noticed that the mare you bred to him is one of his daughters, so I hope you aren't worried about COI.

~Diamond Filly
sure, i’ll buy him! i’d like to pay more than $200 for him though, how does $15,000 sound?
You, sir, are a fish. ~ Arthur Morgan
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

ooboob wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: Hi! I saw that you bred a mare to my stud, HS Of Twister.

~Diamond Filly
sure, i’ll buy him! i’d like to pay more than $200 for him though, how does $15,000 sound?
That sounds great! I'll boost the price up now. Since nobody bought him at $200, I don't think anyone will at 15k either so I won't bother putting him up for offers.
ooboob
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by ooboob »

Diamond Filly wrote:
ooboob wrote:
That sounds great! I'll boost the price up now. Since nobody bought him at $200, I don't think anyone will at 15k either so I won't bother putting him up for offers.
awesome! thank you so much! :D
You, sir, are a fish. ~ Arthur Morgan
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

ooboob wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: That sounds great! I'll boost the price up now. Since nobody bought him at $200, I don't think anyone will at 15k either so I won't bother putting him up for offers.
awesome! thank you so much! :D
You're welcome!
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Bigbfarts123 wrote:...
I saw you offered $200 on -CCR- Loud Creamer. The reason why I declined your offer was because I stated very clearly on the ad that he was being returned to Lynx768768. Also, he is worth much more than $200.

If you want, you can check out my farm and look in my sales pasture for horses that you like.

Thank you for reading this!
~Diamond Filly
Bigbfarts123
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Bigbfarts123 »

Sorry for the miss understanding yes I will look at your sales horses
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

UnderBear648 wrote:...
Hi,
I saw you bought my colt for $1, and then put him back up for sale for $32,000. May I ask why you did this? To make money easily? Please respond. I don't know if it is okay or not to flip horses, but I don't take very kindly to it.

Please let me know your reason for this and we can talk about it.

Thank you!
~Diamond Filly
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Steinböckin wrote:...
Hi,
I don't mean to bother you, but I saw this stallion in your sale pasture. Are you selling him, or did he get in there by accident? He would be great for my high HGP NAB project.

Thank you!
~Diamond Filly
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 19, 2024 8:31 am

It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 8:31 am