Community Forum

im back....again

Arrow3
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

im back....again

Post by Arrow3 »

sooo yeah im back again. ive had a lot of life problems involving hospital trips and this and that, but i should be back now! i probably wont play daily at first but ill check in almost every day just too make sure i dont miss any messages. im really excited too start this game again, and looking forward too see what all i misses.

im not entirely sure if i have any horses that arent mine or if i promised too sell someone a horse(id need proof i said id sell it or that its yours) but if i do have any horses that are yours please tell me and id be glad too give it back, or continue champing/training depending on why i had it.

i havent decided if ill sell horses on my farms or just attempt too pick up the projects i have, but if any one has project ideas for me ill gladly except them. id also loveeee too start a project with someone, as i had too end my last partner project before i left last time.

i hope everyone has a good day/night and im glad too be back! :D
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: im back....again

Post by BlackOak2 »

:mrgreen:

Good to see you're still kicking!!! SO many returnees recently! I'm getting all pink and fuzzy inside.
*satisfied cat with milk* <-- still haven't found just the right pic. :lol:

The one big change we had is a mini-overhaul of our market sales. Other than that, you can use the community reminders and the HWO newsletter to catch up on the other odds and ends (not too much, but you know).

Otherwise, let us know if you forget something!
Oh, and grinders are important, make sure you keep on for yourself. ;)
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Arrow3
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Arrow3 »

BlackOak2 wrote::mrgreen:

Good to see you're still kicking!!! SO many returnees recently! I'm getting all pink and fuzzy inside.

The one big change we had is a mini-overhaul of our market sales. Other than that, you can use the community reminders and the HWO newsletter to catch up on the other odds and ends (not too much, but you know).

organizing right now too sort out grinders and trainable foals too keep. then sell a few horses and go back too only breeding arabs

finding so many horses i didnt even know i owned :lol:
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Arrow3 wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote::mrgreen:

organizing right now too sort out grinders and trainable foals too keep. then sell a few horses and go back too only breeding arabs

finding so many horses i didnt even know i owned :lol:
Been there, remember that! :lol:
Lucky or unlucky, always try to jot down what a horse is for... before you put them in board somewhere! :mrgreen:

Then at least you can say: 'What does that mean???' instead of 'Why do I even have this horse???'

Which is better anyway??? :lol: :roll:
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Cypress Creek Elites
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Cypress Creek Elites »

Arrow3 wrote: havent decided if ill sell horses on my farms or just attempt too pick up the projects i have, but if any one has project ideas for me ill gladly except them. id also loveeee too start a project with someone, as i had too end my last partner project before i left last time.
Do you wanna do anything w shetlands? I'm looking for either a steeple breeding partner or willing to give some of my stock to someone who wants to do a different discipline
Arrow3
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Arrow3 »

Cypress Creek Elites wrote:
Arrow3 wrote: havent decided if ill sell horses on my farms or just attempt too pick up the projects i have, but if any one has project ideas for me ill gladly except them. id also loveeee too start a project with someone, as i had too end my last partner project before i left last time.
Do you wanna do anything w shetlands? I'm looking for either a steeple breeding partner or willing to give some of my stock to someone who wants to do a different discipline
id be willing too do anything with Shetlands, ive bene wanting too work with them but its hard too get a good base stock if you dont want too work your way up from AC
Cypress Creek Elites
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Cypress Creek Elites »

Well I did work my way up from AC, and all I ask is additional blood added is AC Shetland blood :) if you’re interested I can send you some horses to get started!
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

Cypress Creek Elites wrote:Well I did work my way up from AC, and all I ask is additional blood added is AC Shetland blood :) if you’re interested I can send you some horses to get started!
[quote"Arrow3"]You have a reply![/quote]
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

Cypress Creek Elites wrote:Well I did work my way up from AC, and all I ask is additional blood added is AC Shetland blood :) if you’re interested I can send you some horses to get started!
Arrow3 wrote:You have a reply!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 13, 2024 1:56 am

It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 1:56 am