hello! i’m new

red wood farm
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

hello! i’m new

Post by red wood farm »

hello and welcome,

i’ll do my best to keep this short.

i’ve been looking for a new game to help pass time this summer. i came across this one:) i currently have absolutely no idea what i am doing but fingers crossed i’ll enjoy it (finding a good horse game for me has proven to be quite the challenge :lol: )

i was scrolling through and saw this, i believe it’s a chat thing? my apologies if i am using it wrong! any tips would be greatly appreciated! i’m not too sure how this game works so if anyone could give any advice i’d really appreciate it!

thankyou!
rosie0922
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: hello! i’m new

Post by rosie0922 »

red wood farm wrote:hello and welcome,

i’ve been looking for a new game to help pass time this summer. i came across this one:) i currently have absolutely no idea what i am doing but fingers crossed i’ll enjoy it (finding a good horse game for me has proven to be quite the challenge :lol: )

i was scrolling through and saw this, i believe it’s a chat thing? my apologies if i am using it wrong! any tips would be greatly appreciated! i’m not too sure how this game works so if anyone could give any advice i’d really appreciate it!

thankyou!
If you have any questions or need anything, don't hesitate to ask. I'll be glad to help!
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

thankyou!
Hi! Guaranteed you will like it. If not you got something strange happening cause me and everyone else love it (no offense). If you need help getting started let me know! If you have a horse I can rehome I'll even give you some money to start out.
Mlloftus
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Mlloftus »

thankyou!
Welcome!! Let me know if you need anything - training, boarding, popping, champing, or even just some cash.
Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people.
~W.C. Fields
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

red wood farm wrote:...
:D
As already said, Welcome!

We have quite a few seasonal players around here. Some are on during the summers, some are fall players, others spring. And we have a lot that are all year.

Great thing about the game is you can stop and start whenever and nothing on your game will change, because the turns are self-initiated.

Bad thing is, it might take you all summer to figure out just what project you want to tackle! :lol: But I don't really consider that a bad thing. ;)

Since you're expecting to only be here for this summer (and then maybe return next, if you remember us :mrgreen: ), just focus on learning your player --> skills --> horse ownership and forget about the training or competitions. Horse Ownership will expand your horse number you can own. And if you need some extra monies to purchase extra pastures, donations are allowed here. :D You just gotta let the community know.

Otherwise, you'll find a bunch of guides in my quicklinks (link located in my signature). There's also a quickstart guide to give you an idea of what the game is like and also, located in my quicklinks are a few newbie-start guides.

This game is massive, but also decently simple or as complex as you want it to be.

Basic rule of thumb: breed to what you want, cull out what you don't want. You'll get to what you want using that simple tactic.

And two more things to note: the rehome feature is your friend. :D And the grinder horse is your bread & butter daily earner.

8-) We'll be around (we the community).
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
red wood farm
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by red wood farm »

rosie0922 wrote:

thankyou!
If you have any questions or need anything, don't hesitate to ask. I'll be glad to help!

thankyou so much!! i appreciate it
red wood farm
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by red wood farm »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:

thankyou!
Hi! Guaranteed you will like it. If not you got something strange happening cause me and everyone else love it (no offense). If you need help getting started let me know! If you have a horse I can rehome I'll even give you some money to start out.
yes haha i’m already enjoying it, it looks very interesting!

thankyou so much, i don’t think any of the horses i have would be any use to u but please do have a look:)
red wood farm
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by red wood farm »

Mlloftus wrote:

thankyou!
Welcome!! Let me know if you need anything - training, boarding, popping, champing, or even just some cash.

thankyou so much i really do appreciate it!
red wood farm
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by red wood farm »

BlackOak2 wrote:

We have quite a few seasonal players around here. Some are on during the summers, some are fall players, others spring. And we have a lot that are all year.

Great thing about the game is you can stop and start whenever and nothing on your game will change, because the turns are self-initiated.

Bad thing is, it might take you all summer to figure out just what project you want to tackle! :lol: But I don't really consider that a bad thing. ;)

Since you're expecting to only be here for this summer (and then maybe return next, if you remember us :mrgreen: ), just focus on learning your player --> skills --> horse ownership and forget about the training or competitions. Horse Ownership will expand your horse number you can own. And if you need some extra monies to purchase extra pastures, donations are allowed here. :D You just gotta let the community know.

Otherwise, you'll find a bunch of guides in my quicklinks (link located in my signature). There's also a quickstart guide to give you an idea of what the game is like and also, located in my quicklinks are a few newbie-start guides.

This game is massive, but also decently simple or as complex as you want it to be.

Basic rule of thumb: breed to what you want, cull out what you don't want. You'll get to what you want using that simple tactic.

And two more things to note: the rehome feature is your friend. :D And the grinder horse is your bread & butter daily earner.

thankyou very much, i really appreciate it!

hoping to stick around during the fall when school goes back but not to confident how well i’ll be able to juggle my schedule.

have you got any project/breed recommendations? any is welcome.(i’m a lil bit overwhelmed and don’t know where to start :lol: )
red wood farm
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by red wood farm »

BlackOak2 wrote:

thankyou very much, i really appreciate it!

hoping to stick around during the fall when school goes back but not to confident how well i’ll be able to juggle my schedule.

have you got any project/breed recommendations? any is welcome.(i’m a lil bit overwhelmed and don’t know where to start :lol: )
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 19, 2024 7:14 am

It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 7:14 am