Community Forum

Taking a break

Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Taking a break

Post by Diamond Filly »

I'll keep this short.

I've been on HWO too much (it's addicting) and I feel that Jesus is leading me to spend more time with my family and the community around me instead of staring at a screen.

You can still ping me about stuff, I'll be on now and then. I've been saying that I'm going to take a break for a long time and now I'm making a jump at it.

Thanks!
~Diamond Filly
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Taking a break

Post by Diamond Filly »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:...
EclipticEnd wrote:...
So sorry about this! Ping me whenever you need any of my Yili recipe horses. I can give all of them to anyone in the Yili project.

EclipticEnd, since I know that you're good at handling clubs on HWO, could you take over for me? Kind of give the updates and stuff like that? I should probably send you my Russian Don mare. I will be on sometimes.
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Diamond Filly wrote:
So sorry about this! Ping me whenever you need any of my Yili recipe horses. I can give all of them to anyone in the Yili project.

EclipticEnd, since I know that you're good at handling clubs on HWO, could you take over for me? Kind of give the updates and stuff like that? I should probably send you my Russian Don mare. I will be on sometimes.
Sure. I'll probably move it into the RBRC and swap projects since no one's working on ISH anyway.
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

Diamond Filly wrote:

And I'll help keep up with whatever
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

EclipticEnd wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote:

Sure. I'll probably move it into the RBRC and swap projects since no one's working on ISH anyway.
Sounds great! Thanks!
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote:

And I'll help keep up with whatever
Thank you so much! :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 12, 2024 9:27 pm

It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 9:27 pm