Community Forum

Problem On Skills

IAMBIRD
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Problem On Skills

Post by IAMBIRD »

Horse ownership problem

So, I am level 4 right now. ( complete noob ) And I can own up to 4 horses, but when I want to upgrade horse ownership, it won't let me. Anyone know why? :cry:
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Problem On Skills

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

IAMBIRD wrote: Horse ownership problem

So, I am level 4 right now. ( complete noob ) And I can own up to 4 horses, but when I want to upgrade horse ownership, it won't let me. Anyone know why? :cry:
I didn't upgrade till I was level 6 or up but I don't know
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Problem On Skills

Post by BlackOak2 »

IAMBIRD wrote: Horse ownership problem

There are a few issues that might be halting your progress. Take a look and see if you're one of these. :D

>You didn't 'Finish' the last skill learning before clicking to start a new one. Take a look at what you did last. If the timer has finished, you will still need to click the Finish button.
>You left the page open on your skills learning and no buttons have returned. Try refreshing the page.
>You're trying to learn more than one skill at a time. We can only learn one at a time. :D It's not like taking courses in school or college, we're limited to studying just one skill at a time. This is across all three of the skill sets and not just Horse Ownership, or Training.
>You have another skill already in progress. You can pause one skill, reload the page and start another. The paused skill will remain paused until you return to it.

Does this fix your issue?

Account levels do NOT prevent us from progressing in skill learning. You can have a level 1 account and even still be in the tutorial and still have ALL of the skills fully learned. <--This is truth. I have one of these. 8-)
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 19, 2024 5:26 am

It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 5:26 am