Community Forum

?

Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

?

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

Can anyone tell me what the think my filly will be good at? I'm not sure and I would like to try to champ her one my own. Atleast halfway, but I don't know what discipline she is good at. Her name is cowgirl and she is in a NAB Fillies pasture.
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: ?

Post by EclipticEnd »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:Can anyone tell me what the think my filly will be good at? I'm not sure and I would like to try to champ her one my own. Atleast halfway, but I don't know what discipline she is good at. Her name is cowgirl and she is in a NAB Fillies pasture.
Link to Horse

Conformation:
Speed 19
Strength 23
Stamina 31
Intelligence Conformation does not affect Intelligence
Balance 22
Movement 23
Agility 38
Tempo 16

Eval things:
Height: 15.2hh-16.3hh at full maturity (5 years of age)
Build: Light
Size: 31.95%
Type: 79% Horse Type

Temperament: High Strung

I'll warn now that due to her low HGP, she probably won't be the greatest competitor. Pushing that to the side, here's my advice. The physical aspects of your horse (Eval Things) would lend her towards Racing. She's not built far off from it and has a decent temperament for it as well. Her conformation doesn't look great for any racing discipline due to Speed being her second lowest score.

Saddleseat's possibly another option based on her physicality; it requires Balance, Agility, Movement, and Intelligence to be good. Agility and Movement are both decent considering, but Balance isn't the best and Intelligence is measured best via the BR report in which hers is uncolored. I'd suggest this before Racing personally.

Based solely on Conformation? Maybe try Cross Country. Not super sure honestly.

Hope that helps a bit. She's somewhat in-between; her conformation's not a great match for her body in terms of competitive disciplines; I'd suggest aiming her to breed for Saddleseat if you intend to use her as a line foundation. She could make a decent start at a Saddleseat line if paired with studs that'll improve her BR and Conformation in that direction. That's just my opinion though.
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: ?

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

EclipticEnd wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote:Can anyone tell me what the think my filly will be good at? I'm not sure and I would like to try to champ her one my own. Atleast halfway, but I don't know what discipline she is good at. Her name is cowgirl and she is in a NAB Fillies pasture.
Link to Horse

Conformation:
Speed 19
Strength 23
Stamina 31
Intelligence Conformation does not affect Intelligence
Balance 22
Movement 23
Agility 38
Tempo 16

Eval things:
Height: 15.2hh-16.3hh at full maturity (5 years of age)
Build: Light
Size: 31.95%
Type: 79% Horse Type

Temperament: High Strung

I'll warn now that due to her low HGP, she probably won't be the greatest competitor. Pushing that to the side, here's my advice. The physical aspects of your horse (Eval Things) would lend her towards Racing. She's not built far off from it and has a decent temperament for it as well. Her conformation doesn't look great for any racing discipline due to Speed being her second lowest score.

Saddleseat's possibly another option based on her physicality; it requires Balance, Agility, Movement, and Intelligence to be good. Agility and Movement are both decent considering, but Balance isn't the best and Intelligence is measured best via the BR report in which hers is uncolored. I'd suggest this before Racing personally.

Based solely on Conformation? Maybe try Cross Country. Not super sure honestly.

Hope that helps a bit. She's somewhat in-between; her conformation's not a great match for her body in terms of competitive disciplines; I'd suggest aiming her to breed for Saddleseat if you intend to use her as a line foundation. She could make a decent start at a Saddleseat line if paired with studs that'll improve her BR and Conformation in that direction. That's just my opinion though.
Thanks!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 27, 2024 7:19 am

It is currently Mon May 27, 2024 7:19 am