Community Forum

Looking to champ this stallion but idk what he'd be good at?

HorseCrazy275
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Looking to champ this stallion but idk what he'd be good at?

Post by HorseCrazy275 »

Hello! So I recently bout this stallion https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3919593 and was wondering what he'd be good at? I wanna champ him just don't know what to champ him in so any help is much appreciated !
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking to champ this stallion but idk what he'd be good at?

Post by EclipticEnd »

HorseCrazy275 wrote:
Hello! So I recently bout this stallion https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3919593 and was wondering what he'd be good at? I wanna champ him just don't know what to champ him in so any help is much appreciated !
Conformation so that you have it:

Speed 51
Strength 24
Stamina 40
Intelligence Conformation does not affect Intelligence
Balance 43
Movement 28
Agility 26
Tempo 22

Thoroughbreds tend to go for the different Racing disciplines so I'd try those. That'd be Racing, Sprint Racing, Harness Racing, and Steeplechasing. Physically, your horse might be best suited for Racing out of the four of those; kind of an in-between build when paired with this conformation I think. Might do pretty well in Poles as well! You can also give Barrels a shot but I'm not sure what the outcome of that would be.

I'd start with Racing and Poles and then try Barrels. That's the best I can offer; someone else might have a more definitive answer or completely different suggestion. Try entering level 1-4 player shows and see how it goes.
HorseCrazy275
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking to champ this stallion but idk what he'd be good at?

Post by HorseCrazy275 »

EclipticEnd wrote:
HorseCrazy275 wrote:
Conformation so that you have it:

Speed 51
Strength 24
Stamina 40
Intelligence Conformation does not affect Intelligence
Balance 43
Movement 28
Agility 26
Tempo 22

Thoroughbreds tend to go for the different Racing disciplines so I'd try those. That'd be Racing, Sprint Racing, Harness Racing, and Steeplechasing. Physically, your horse might be best suited for Racing out of the four of those; kind of an in-between build when paired with this conformation I think. Might do pretty well in Poles as well! You can also give Barrels a shot but I'm not sure what the outcome of that would be.

I'd start with Racing and Poles and then try Barrels. That's the best I can offer; someone else might have a more definitive answer or completely different suggestion. Try entering level 1-4 player shows and see how it goes.
Okay tysm!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 27, 2024 4:33 am

It is currently Mon May 27, 2024 4:33 am