Community Forum

Is there plans to add more tack?

Comment on features or suggest new features for inclusion in the game.
JaycenUwU
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Is there plans to add more tack?

Post by JaycenUwU »

Is there plans to add more tack, like English saddle types (dressage, jump, hunt, show, close contact) and perhaps more English bridles (grackle, micklem, sidepull, hackamore, anatomical, double) driving bridles? (I dont know the names)
Perhaps black western show saddles?
Maybe some simple bit options (like D-ring, eggbutt, fulmer/full cheek, baucher (drop cheek) )

I understand that this will take a lot of hard work and time to create art of, code, and add in, this is just kind of a "hey! These would be cool to see" or just seeing if they already planned at some point, as I'm sure you guys already have so much in the works already

(A Male avatar would be cool to see at some point too, but that's more of a lesser note as I see the blond lady as an "in person size guide")
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Is there plans to add more tack?

Post by BlackOak2 »

Yes, there is!
What and when? Uh... not sure what the answer is to this. But recently I skimmed through the market again, to pick up things I missed the first times around and I swear... there are new colors in some of the tack options! :lol: Not sure when they snuck in, but yeah. :P

I've been awaiting harnesses for awhile. :mrgreen:
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Is there plans to add more tack?

Post by Diamond Filly »

I also would like to see harnesses. And I was just thinking, what about wagons? Carriages? Buggies? Plows? Carts? I know, this is a LOT of work, but maybe in a few years this could be possible?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 10, 2024 9:04 pm

It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 9:04 pm