Community Forum

Any High Caliber Racing Studs?

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
Retsi
Visit My Farm

Any High Caliber Racing Studs?

Post by Retsi »

Looking for the spicy race type studs. 60+ speed, 30+ strength, 40+ stamina or close. Prefer horses that aren't above 17.3hh but will look. At this point willing to pay outrageous stud fees :x :lol:
⋆ℜ⋆ Roaring River Equestrian ⋆ℜ⋆
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Any High Caliber Racing Studs?

Post by BlackOak2 »

Closest beast I have is this boy:
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2993261

That said, he's Lp, from the Lp club. I may have something tucked elsewhere from another line, but those I haven't tried out.

I think most of what I have, are related to your lines in some fashion.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Estonian Holding2
Visit My Farm

Post by Estonian Holding2 »

Retsi wrote:Looking for the spicy race type studs. 60+ speed, 30+ strength, 40+ stamina or close. Prefer horses that aren't above 17.3hh but will look. At this point willing to pay outrageous stud fees :x :lol:
I have this fabulous guy: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3222492 that I would stud out to you. I know he's tall but he's an amazing performer.
Last edited by Estonian Holding2 on Wed Sep 20, 2023 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Estonian Holding2
Visit My Farm

Post by Estonian Holding2 »

Estonian Holding2 wrote:
Retsi wrote:Looking for the spicy race type studs. 60+ speed, 30+ strength, 40+ stamina or close. Prefer horses that aren't above 17.3hh but will look. At this point willing to pay outrageous stud fees :x :lol:
I have this fabulous guy: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3222492 that I would stud out to you. I know he's tall but he's an amazing performer.
Retsi
Visit My Farm

Post by Retsi »

BlackOak2 wrote:.

Ooo he is nice, but Champagne is too strong of a gene to add in this early (I'll be inbreeding a bit so that won't help). Every time I've used it or seal brown, it engulfs the entire line. :x :cry:
⋆ℜ⋆ Roaring River Equestrian ⋆ℜ⋆
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Retsi wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:.

Ooo he is nice, but Champagne is too strong of a gene to add in this early (I'll be inbreeding a bit so that won't help). Every time I've used it or seal brown, it engulfs the entire line. :x :cry:
The others aren't as close as he is. I did find one other, but I can't recall whether that horse was purchased with certain restrictions or not.

So, unless you want to go toward my pole benders... that just about exhausts my little collection.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 3:43 am

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 3:43 am