Community Forum

1 Arabian stud, breed once!

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
LoveRetail
Visit My Farm

1 Arabian stud, breed once!

Post by LoveRetail »

I'm extremely picky about doing a once time breeding for my stock. Must be golden color like spirit the horse from movie, if palimino is available please message me. In the future ill consider pinto maybe but not sure yet.

I'm leveling up as able so please don't be a critic towards me being "New".. not new to horse gaming not by a long shot :) take care y'all.
MysticSunflower
Visit My Farm

Re: 1 Arabian stud, breed once!

Post by MysticSunflower »

LoveRetail wrote:I'm extremely picky about doing a once time breeding for my stock. Must be golden color like spirit the horse from movie, if palimino is available please message me. In the future ill consider pinto maybe but not sure yet.

I'm leveling up as able so please don't be a critic towards me being "New".. not new to horse gaming not by a long shot :) take care y'all.
Sorry, are you looking to use a stallion that looks like Spirit? Or are you offering one?
I have one that has his coloring, if that's what you are looking for.

Last edited by MysticSunflower on Thu Sep 28, 2023 6:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Westview Stable
Visit My Farm

Post by Westview Stable »

LoveRetail wrote:I'm extremely picky about doing a once time breeding for my stock. Must be golden color like spirit the horse from movie, if palimino is available please message me. In the future ill consider pinto maybe but not sure yet.

Welcome to HWO :D
I have 2 studs that look like Spirit
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3232470#

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3813289

Both are up for stud $2,500
LoveRetail
Visit My Farm

Post by LoveRetail »

MysticSunflower wrote:

Sorry, are you looking to use a stallion that looks like Spirit? Or are you offering one?
I have one that has his coloring, if that's what you are looking for.

My mare is already pregnant in which case I have a primary stud looking at the backup (spirit like horse color since I grew up on watching the movie)

Will not pay over 500 realistically since I'm not on every day, already a business owner in real life so my time can't be at different worlds slot real/virtual.

Once I acquire a second mare ill breed with a stallion of yours only if price is under 500.

Get back to me if you're interested still.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 1:00 pm

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 1:00 pm