Community Forum

⚡︎HM Grinders 4 Sale + Aging Services- OPEN

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
h a z e l 3
Visit My Farm

⚡︎HM Grinders 4 Sale + Aging Services- OPEN

Post by h a z e l 3 »

OPEN

Hi everyone! :) Welcome, and please be sure to read this entire post before you quote me below. Please do not quote this initial post. Thank you! <3

____________________________________________________________________________________

⚡︎HM Grinders

I am offering trained grinders (horses trained to collect PTs and turns in local shows) to the public for $50,000 a piece, PLUS I am offering additional grinder-related options:

Options and Pricing

1: I just want to buy a currently available trained grinder - $50k
2: I want to order 3 or more grinders in advance (these will be set aside and trained for you apart from the regular grinders I have available for sale. They will be picked at random.) - 3 or more- $45k a piece, 6 or more- $40k a piece
3: I want you to train a specific horse (provide the link) and return it to me to be used as a grinder (please understand the cost will be the usual flat rate $50k plus whatever the horse cost if picked from the sales page)

Please note- if you go with option 2 instead of just purchasing from the available grinders list, you will have to wait for me to train these grinders from newborn.

Please see the post below for the links to my available grinders, plus the form you need to fill out to purchase ANY grinders from me.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

⚡︎HM Aging Services

Since I am mainly just training on this account, I go through A LOT of turns. I am already working on clearing the market and aging out horses, so I thought I might as well age some for the public as well! I realize this probably isn't the best forum to put this in :oops:, but I wanted to keep the two services together so I don't forget or overlook anything (which I have a tendency to do :oops:).

This is free btw.

Please see the post below for the form if you are interested in this service.
Last edited by h a z e l 3 on Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:02 pm, edited 8 times in total.
h a z e l 3
Visit My Farm

Re: ϟHMϟ Grinders 4 Sale + Aging Services- OPEN

Post by h a z e l 3 »

Please ping me (h a z e l 3) and include one of the forms below if you are interested in either grinders or aging services. Posts without forms will be ignored. Everything is first come first serve. Thanks so much!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Forms

⚡︎HM Grinders Form:

-Which option are you interested in?
-If you chose option 1, please link the grinder(s) you want to buy. The links to my currently available grinders are directly below.
-If you chose option 3, please link the horse(s) you want me to train for grinding:
-Username picking up the grinder(s):

⚡︎HM Aging Services Form:

-Please link the horse(s) you would like me to age out:
-Please type your username after you have read this statement: I understand that if I change my mind and want my horse(s) back, there is a possibility that they might have been aged out already. I can ping Hazel and make a request for my horse(s) to be returned, but I understand I may not if they have already aged out.
x _______________________

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

⚡︎HM Currently Available Grinders:

https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/113733 ⚡︎HM bred and trained Arabian Endurance grinders
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/113736 ⚡︎HM trained horses of any breed and competition type picked up from the sales page
Last edited by h a z e l 3 on Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
h a z e l 3
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l 3 »

Orders
h a z e l 3
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l 3 »

Reserved
Setting Sun
Visit My Farm

Re: ⚡︎HM Grinders 4 Sale + Aging Services- OPEN

Post by Setting Sun »

h a z e l 3 wrote:Ping
Hello! Would you happen to know if you have any grinders that excel in PT + turns? Thanks!
h a z e l 3
Visit My Farm

Re: ⚡︎HM Grinders 4 Sale + Aging Services- OPEN

Post by h a z e l 3 »

O_OBye? wrote:
h a z e l 3 wrote:Ping
Hello! Would you happen to know if you have any grinders that excel in PT + turns? Thanks!
All the grinders I have available for sale either win (mostly) or place 2nd in their local shows, so therefore they definitely earn those PTs and turns. :)
HorzeCollector003
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeCollector003 »

h a z e l 3 wrote:

Could I have plz :)
Option 1
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3150633
h a z e l 4
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l 4 »

HorzeCollector003 wrote:
h a z e l 3 wrote:

Option 1
He's up for offers. :)
HorzeCollector003
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeCollector003 »

h a z e l 4 wrote:
HorzeCollector003 wrote:

Option 1
He's up for offers. :)
Offerd thanks !
Setting Sun
Visit My Farm

Post by Setting Sun »

h a z e l 3 wrote:.
Could I possibly snag https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3969326?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 3:15 am

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 3:15 am