Community Forum

Help determining Grinders

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
MagicRose
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Help determining Grinders

Post by MagicRose »

Hi,

I've been really struggling to figure out a few things despite the forums, my comprehension hasn't been good. I'm more visual and kinetic or talk me through & hold my hand learning it can also take me a little longer as I can be slow.

Anyways would someone be willing to look at my horses and maybe test them so I can get a better idea as I'm currently stuck. I'm not a new player but my experience is still low to medium. I'm trying to determine who can be grinders, also help with breeding goals like breeding for Conformation and coat colors. I eventually want to make a pseudo-white Clydesdale with low COI full feathers realistic bulk Green to Gold stats maybe even a golden (cream and pearl dilutions, also champagne) with metallic shine. I could also use some hands-on help with improving AC breeds and then using them for the Clydesdale. I've read how to do some of it but understanding & implementing has been difficult. I'm also trying to avoid aging out but need to max out my other account in order to do that.

My other accounts are CelestialSeaHorning8 & E.S.Nightmare
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 11:32 pm

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 11:32 pm