Community Forum

Daily Competition Question

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Horpse
Visit My Farm

Daily Competition Question

Post by Horpse »

Hiya, It's Horpse here
I'm not sure if this should be in the bugged section, but at the same time I don't really know a whole lot about creating events soo.. Hey! I'm already here :lol:
I have a competitions/events set to "Daily Occurrence". But it's been since yesterday and the judging hasn't started yet, nor hasn it resetted itself since. I just want to know if that was normal and if/should I be worried.
Silverine
Visit My Farm

Re: Daily Competition Question

Post by Silverine »

Horpse wrote:Hiya, It's Horpse here
I'm not sure if this should be in the bugged section, but at the same time I don't really know a whole lot about creating events soo.. Hey! I'm already here :lol:
I have a competitions/events set to "Daily Occurrence". But it's been since yesterday and the judging hasn't started yet, nor hasn it resetted itself since. I just want to know if that was normal and if/should I be worried.
How many entrants are in the competition? For an event to run it needs to be at or past the scheduled time (which you've said it is) and have 5 or more entrants. If there are fewer than 5 horses entered in a competition it will essentially sit in "limbo" forever until it gets to 5. Then, once it hits that threshold, it will run on the next five minute mark and then schedule the next occurrence for 24 hours after it last ran.
Horpse
Visit My Farm

Post by Horpse »

Silverine wrote:
Horpse wrote:Hiya, It's Horpse here
How many entrants are in the competition? For an event to run it needs to be at or past the scheduled time (which you've said it is) and have 5 or more entrants. If there are fewer than 5 horses entered in a competition it will essentially sit in "limbo" forever until it gets to 5. Then, once it hits that threshold, it will run on the next five minute mark and then schedule the next occurrence for 24 hours after it last ran.
Ohhh ok. That makes way more sense now because they haven't reached at least 5 competitors. Thank you!
Silverine
Visit My Farm

Post by Silverine »

Horpse wrote:
Ohhh ok. That makes way more sense now because they haven't reached at least 5 competitors. Thank you!
Glad I could help. :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 9:14 pm

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 9:14 pm