Community Forum

Suggest gelding button?

Comment on features or suggest new features for inclusion in the game.
LoveRetail
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Suggest gelding button?

Post by LoveRetail »

I'm interested in gelding the horses that are retired in my pasture, it is my Arabian horse Love Retail.. He's 8 years old and considering keeping him but as a reserve non breeder! Until I breed all of my other male horses then they will become show horses then retired, eventually there would be a need to geld them all. Trying to satisfy all players if they breed with my horses, however I'm concerned about those who just breed to much and just (Abandon or rehome them on purpose), trying to control my breeding stock as a honest person.

Please allow players to held horses to save from unwanted foals.
Emlyn
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Suggest gelding button?

Post by Emlyn »

LoveRetail wrote:I'm interested in gelding the horses that are retired in my pasture, it is my Arabian horse Love Retail.. He's 8 years old and considering keeping him but as a reserve non breeder! Until I breed all of my other male horses then they will become show horses then retired, eventually there would be a need to geld them all. Trying to satisfy all players if they breed with my horses, however I'm concerned about those who just breed to much and just (Abandon or rehome them on purpose), trying to control my breeding stock as a honest person.

Please allow players to held horses to save from unwanted foals.
I believe it's a plan for the future when we get a vet update.
^-^
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 10, 2024 9:18 am

It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 9:18 am