Community Forum

Horse sitter option? Suggestion

Comment on features or suggest new features for inclusion in the game.
LoveRetail
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Horse sitter option? Suggestion

Post by LoveRetail »

If things got real busy in my schedule I wish there was a REQUEST horse sitter option so I don't have to worry about my horses (Don't want option to show how much money one has) been playing alot but purposely kept 4-6 horses on ranch since it would be time consuming personally.

Please make available before January 2024, my sister Will need help with her newborn baby.
Silverine
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Horse sitter option? Suggestion

Post by Silverine »

I don't really see why this would be necessary. Game time only moves forward when the player manually advances, so you can leave your ranch for as long as you want and it will be exactly as it was once you return.
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

LoveRetail wrote:If things got real busy in my schedule I wish there was a REQUEST horse sitter option so I don't have to worry about my horses (Don't want option to show how much money one has) been playing alot but purposely kept 4-6 horses on ranch since it would be time consuming personally.

Please make available before January 2024, my sister Will need help with her newborn baby.
I would love to but i cant freeze just so you know.
LoveRetail
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by LoveRetail »

Lol, was there a pun intended? No one should freeze! :D
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

LoveRetail wrote:Lol, was there a pun intended? No one should freeze! :D
I didn't know if you meant freezing or not but I would love to do it lol
Setting Sun
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Setting Sun »

I believe Horsechronicles was referring to the term freezing, where a player offers to hold and ‘freeze’ another player’s horse(s) to preserve its age. :D
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

O_OBye? wrote:
I believe Horsechronicles was referring to the term freezing, where a player offers to hold and ‘freeze’ another player’s horse(s) to preserve its age. :D
yes thank you.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Please remember, there should never be sharing of accounts. If things go sideways, things can get Really, Really Ugly and admin won't or can't step in (either way), this is indeed one of our rules.

Anyway, I agree with Silverine. One of the best things about this game is that we don't need to play daily or at all and our game doesn't change unless we change it.

Before the time comes when your sister can't play, make sure all horses in services are returned to their appropriate owners (either back to your account, or back to their owner's account).
And then I could even suggest you train up a number of grinders on your account and have them awaiting your or your sister's return. In this way, the account can be kick-started with earning PT for the next upgrade, if that's the desire.

Congrats! And good luck!

But as for the suggestion, I believe it's unnecessary.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
LoveRetail
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by LoveRetail »

Umm, lol my sis has never played this game before? I was commenting in my own reference as my sister will be physically giving birth in January 2024 and was curious of if a horse sitter could take care of my horses WITHOUT sharing account information. Thought I made it plainly simple, sorry if you misunderstood my comment.
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

LoveRetail wrote:Umm, lol my sis has never played this game before? I was commenting in my own reference as my sister will be physically giving birth in January 2024 and was curious of if a horse sitter could take care of my horses WITHOUT sharing account information. Thought I made it plainly simple, sorry if you misunderstood my comment.
Time does not advance while you are away from the game. There is no need to have someone look after your horses. Unless there is some specific service you would like performed such as training or aging the horses while you are away.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 10, 2024 7:44 pm

It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 7:44 pm