Community Forum

Resetting Account

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Cookie12
Visit My Farm

Resetting Account

Post by Cookie12 »

Is there any way to start fresh/restart my account. I cannot find the option anywhere :)
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Resetting Account

Post by BlackOak2 »

Cookie12 wrote:Is there any way to start fresh/restart my account. I cannot find the option anywhere :)
There are four basic options.
Option 1 - you put a sale on your account, sell out all of your horses, under the heading 'Restarting', in this way, people may offer you more to kick-start your new restart. This will keep your current account plus all the player skills and learning you've already undertaken. This is the suggestion we usually offer, because it takes less time overall (if admin are busy) and you won't lose the player skills and learning.

Option 2 - Head into the settings, Forum Settings, Deactivate My Account. This will lock your account and will need a reactivation email to be sent to get back into it, but it leaves your email intact.

Option 3 - Ask admin to disassociate your email from the account. This will forever lock you out of your account, but as soon as this happens, you can reuse the email to open a new account on the game.

Option 4 - Have a secondary email and open another account. This is the most straightforward option for a wholly fresh start.

Good Luck!
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 2:30 am

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 2:30 am