Community Forum

Enchanted Equine Ideal Arabians!

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Enchanted Equine
Visit My Farm

Enchanted Equine Ideal Arabians!

Post by Enchanted Equine »

Hello everyone! Enchanted Equine here!

As you can probably guess from the title, I am starting a project to create a bloodline of what *I* consider to be ideal Arabians. So, what is the criteria for MY ideal Arabian?

Requirements:

1) 5* evaluation
2) two gold or green comments
3) HGP of 55k or higher
4) 0 COI
5) 100% Arabian
6) Appropriate color (bay, chestnut, black, or grey)

I’ve just bought a few AC horses (some from the actual market) and am waiting for my mares to foal for the first time! I’ve started with four mares and four stallions, and will go from there. Once I’m a few generations out I plan to reintroduce some more AC horses to keep the genes diverse.

Anyways, follow along to see my journey! Feel free to ask any questions or take inspiration!

MysticSunflower
Visit My Farm

Re: Enchanted Equine Ideal Arabians!

Post by MysticSunflower »

Enchanted Equine wrote:Hello everyone! Enchanted Equine here!

As you can probably guess from the title, I am starting a project to create a bloodline of what *I* consider to be ideal Arabians. So, what is the criteria for MY ideal Arabian?

Requirements:

1) 5* evaluation
3) HGP of 55k or higher
4) 0 COI
5) 100% Arabian

I’ve just bought a few AC horses (some from the actual market) and am waiting for my mares to foal for the first time! I’ve started with four mares and four stallions, and will go from there. Once I’m a few generations out I plan to reintroduce some more AC horses to keep the genes diverse.

Anyways, follow along to see my journey! Feel free to ask any questions or take inspiration!

Let me know if you need help getting AC horses. I have a pile of PT on my side account that I am willing to use :)
Enchanted Equine
Visit My Farm

MysticSunflower wrote:

Requirements:

1) 5* evaluation
3) HGP of 55k or higher
4) 0 COI
5) 100% Arabian

Let me know if you need help getting AC horses. I have a pile of PT on my side account that I am willing to use :)
That would be great! I definitely could use some more stock to get this project going.
MysticSunflower
Visit My Farm

Post by MysticSunflower »

Enchanted Equine wrote:
MysticSunflower wrote:
That would be great! I definitely could use some more stock to get this project going.
Awesome! No pressure on timing - I am a regular player. Just let me know what you are looking for whenever you are ready. :)
Cypress Creek Elites
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Cypress Creek Elites »

I wish you the best of luck, but since COI isn’t calculated correctly, it’s going to be incredibly hard to make progress with 0.
Enchanted Equine
Visit My Farm

Cypress Creek Elites wrote:I wish you the best of luck, but since COI isn’t calculated correctly, it’s going to be incredibly hard to make progress with 0.
Would you mind explaining this a bit? I’m curious :lol:
brettdiesel
Visit My Farm

Post by brettdiesel »

Requirements:

1) 5* evaluation
3) HGP of 55k or higher
4) 0 COI
5) 100% Arabian

Do Arabians have a lot of speed ?? beacuse i have been draging my feet on getting arabians
Enchanted Equine
Visit My Farm

HorseBrett wrote:

Requirements:

1) 5* evaluation
3) HGP of 55k or higher
4) 0 COI
5) 100% Arabian

Do Arabians have a lot of speed ?? beacuse i have been draging my feet on getting arabians
They tend to have more stamina but can definitely get some speed!
brettdiesel
Visit My Farm

Post by brettdiesel »

ok but should i get arabians???????????
Enchanted Equine
Visit My Farm

HorseBrett wrote:ok but should i get arabians???????????
Heck yeah! Arabians are the best! They’re a super versatile breed with a distinctive and flashy look ;)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 3:56 pm

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 3:56 pm