Community Forum

Earliest?

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Setting Sun
Visit My Farm

Earliest?

Post by Setting Sun »

I've just had a huge brain fart. I have forgotten how early my foals usually grow out their manes and feathers. So far, it seems my memory has been hidden in the darkest corner of my brain, so if anyone could tell me the average age when foals grow out their manes and feathers, that'd be great. Oh! And also the earliest a foal has done so. I've recently had my filly, Encore, grow out both her mohawk and feathers when she turned one exactly.
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Re: Earliest?

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

O_OBye? wrote:I've just had a huge brain fart. I have forgotten how early my foals usually grow out their manes and feathers. So far, it seems my memory has been hidden in the darkest corner of my brain, so if anyone could tell me the average age when foals grow out their manes and feathers, that'd be great. Oh! And also the earliest a foal has done so. I've recently had my filly, Encore, grow out both her mohawk and feathers when she turned one exactly.
sometimes its at 6 months
brettdiesel
Visit My Farm

Post by brettdiesel »

O_OBye? wrote:I've just had a huge brain fart. I have forgotten how early my foals usually grow out their manes and feathers. So far, it seems my memory has been hidden in the darkest corner of my brain, so if anyone could tell me the average age when foals grow out their manes and feathers, that'd be great. Oh! And also the earliest a foal has done so. I've recently had my filly, Encore, grow out both her mohawk and feathers when she turned one exactly.
sometimes 6 months sometimes 3 years or so
Setting Sun
Visit My Farm

Post by Setting Sun »

HorseBrett wrote:
sometimes 6 months sometimes 3 years or so
Horsechronicles12 wrote:
sometimes its at 6 months
Thanks!
brettdiesel
Visit My Farm

Post by brettdiesel »

O_OBye? wrote:
HorseBrett wrote: sometimes 6 months sometimes 3 years or so
Horsechronicles12 wrote: sometimes its at 6 months
Thanks!
no prob :) :) :D :D 8-)
Become a Patron!