Community Forum

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Mommabear
Visit My Farm

Post by Mommabear »

What is owner points?
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Points

Post by BlackOak2 »

Mommabear wrote:What is owner points?
Owner points is the total accumulation of all the horse points all of their horses earned in the account's lifetime. Collection is through hosted shows and not local shows and the horse needs to be entered by the account that's collecting the points. So if a horse is entered and then sold to another account or player, the points will go to the account that the horse was originally entered from.

I don't believe there are any other points gathered from any other area outside of hosted shows.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
MysticSunflower
Visit My Farm

Post by MysticSunflower »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Mommabear wrote:What is owner points?
Owner points is the total accumulation of all the horse points all of their horses earned in the account's lifetime. Collection is through hosted shows and not local shows and the horse needs to be entered by the account that's collecting the points. So if a horse is entered and then sold to another account or player, the points will go to the account that the horse was originally entered from.

I don't believe there are any other points gathered from any other area outside of hosted shows.
Where can we see our owner points?
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

MysticSunflower wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:

Where can we see our owner points?
Currently, the only place I know of, is when you appear on the leaderboards. Maybe that'll change someday or someday soon. There have been suggestions to change some of these.

The lowest point leaderboard you could theoretically show up soonest on, would be In-Hand with only, just over 15k points.

The overall doesn't take into account the collection of the top points for all of the different disciplines, rather, it takes into account only the total accumulation of points. So, like me, I have had success in many disciplines, but some I never or very rarely touch, like in-hand and log pulling. So my name may appear in a number of separate leaderboards per discipline, it won't show in every one. Actually, I never sat down to see if and where my name shows up in the separate discipline leaderboards... :|

So, there are options even in the leaderboards to get your name onto them.

Unfortunate that we can't yet see our own accumulation. :(
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 2:59 pm

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 2:59 pm