Community Forum

Horse Trim/Hairstyles

Comment on features or suggest new features for inclusion in the game.
Horpse
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Horse Trim/Hairstyles

Post by Horpse »

Just thought of decorating/trimming horse hair to be cute and add new ornamental features to the game.
Such as horse braids or curly hair which would give iconic and unique looks to the horses. Or if you just want the horse's hair to be cut, there is a trim feature that allows you to cut it to a sorta "Short-Medium" spectrum (assuming the hair is already too long) where the horse could have it cut back to its length "short" when it was around 1-2yrs, and "medium" being when it was 3-5yrs. It also makes older horses look much younger. :lol:

Just thought this would be a really cute feature to add. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
brettdiesel
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Horse Trim/Hairstyles

Post by brettdiesel »

Horpse wrote:Just thought of decorating/trimming horse hair to be cute and add new ornamental features to the game.
Such as horse braids or curly hair which would give iconic and unique looks to the horses. Or if you just want the horse's hair to be cut, there is a trim feature that allows you to cut it to a sorta "Short-Medium" spectrum (assuming the hair is already too long) where the horse could have it cut back to its length "short" when it was around 1-2yrs, and "medium" being when it was 3-5yrs. It also makes older horses look much younger. :lol:

Just thought this would be a really cute feature to add. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
that and a gelding button is like a dream
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 10, 2024 3:50 pm

It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 3:50 pm