lemoncypress
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Unofficial Horse World Online Discord Page

Post by lemoncypress »

Yes. You are able to post here.

The Unofficial Horse World Online Discord Page
Discord Server founded 06/06/20 (By Sawd10)

Sawd has already made one but since they have stepped down as head admin in the server and I have taken over I thought I would make a new page
Current member count: 141
Founder: Sawd10
Admin count: 1 (Lemoncypress)
Moderator count: 3 (Malakia10, shadowheart2006, Tea)
Bot count: 3 (Dyno, Carl-bot, GiveawayBot, hwo_raffle_bot)

Invite link: https://discord.gg/4cf9TPSDYZ

About the Discord Platform

Shortly after being founded in 2015, Discord became one of the most used gaming communications platform of this time. It is very easy to navigate and free to use. The only thing required to sign up is an email, and once verified you can go around Discord freely, or you can go through the optional tutorial which progresses as you click on different buttons.
Discord is by far one of the best gaming communications platforms at this time, by vote.

About the Horse World Online Discord Server

I founded the server on June 6th, 2020(?) by Sawd10 as a replacement of the old Horse World Online Discord, (founded by another player) which is no longer active. I took ver the server On October 16, 2022 along with Tea and Malakia10 plus a already admin shadowheart2006. Sawd tried to create a server with a simple design, but with many functions. If you want to connect with players and chat with players from all around the game, this server is a good option; it is also the only Horse World Online server out there at this time. We host events that are exclusive to the members of the Discord here, as well. There are all-new event functions which make the events much more accessible to everyone. We share art here, horses, questions, projects, jokes, studs, sales, contests, etc. There is something for everyone in the Discord, so hopefully whatever you like, we offer in some way, shape, or form.

Text Channels

#admin-moderator - (Locked, only accessible by me, Admins, and Moderators

#major-announcements - An announcements channel run by me. This channel releases all the major updates related to the Discord channel.

#announcements - The smaller of the two, #announcements is run by the Admins with the smaller updates, fun and engaging contests, raffles, and more.

#rules - Moderators run any changes in the rules. This channel gives specific don'ts for the server. Make sure to follow the rules at all times.

#contest-announcement- A channel used to announce new or upcoming contest put on by the Moderators.

#get-your-roles - This is a newer channel where you can add roles to your name tag by yourself; that means no more asking me or an Admin to colour your tag for you! But we do not just offer name tag colours... We offer many more roles to choose from, as well. Such as age roles, how long you've been on Horse World, Discipline roles, Breed roles, ect.

#general-chat - General texting channel for all types of discussions, Horse World related or anything other. Usually the most active among the text channels.

#stallions-for-stud - Post stud ads for stallions you have for stud or a link to your forum topic that has all your studs. Anything else stud-related is permitted in this text channel.

#horses-for-sale - Post ads or forum topics on your horses that you need gone. Anything sale-related is permitted in this text channel.

#contests - Post new forum contests you made, new player-made competitions you hosted, or even exclusive Discord member contests/competitions.

#record-holder - A place to add recent record holders of yours or just old ones you would like to share.

#newsletters - A place for people to share the newsletters and talk about them.

#music - Share music and talk music. Share your Spotify/YouTube Music playlists, new songs you found, or old ones you can't get over. Anything music-related is permitted here.

#gifs - Discord is well known for it's large selection of funny GIFS, so I thought this Server could not be complete without this channel. Here you can only send GIFS.

#bot-spam - A spam channel that you can play with the Server bot, Dyno, in.

There is also a few categories in this server they consist of Horses (Has every channel you need to talk or post your horse in it) and Off topic (used to talk about things not pertaining to the game like other animals, food, ect.)

I hope I see y'all there!
Last edited by lemoncypress on Thu Nov 23, 2023 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sunpath
Visit My Farm

Re: Official Horse World Online Discord Page

Post by Sunpath »

Nice initiative! I joined :) Just one thing - is it ok to call the server "official" if it isn't the creators of the game running it?
Sunpath Acres brand: - Ṩᴬ -
Second account: SunpathAcres
Cypress Creek Elites
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Cypress Creek Elites »

I mean, I’m not sure Tom and Larissa have the time to run one themselves, so I suppose it’s the unofficial official server (since it’s the only one)
Sunpath
Visit My Farm

Post by Sunpath »

Cypress Creek Elites wrote:I mean, I’m not sure Tom and Larissa have the time to run one themselves, so I suppose it’s the unofficial official server (since it’s the only one)
I guess you are right! Was more of a linguistical question really, I'm not a native English speaker and we use the equivalent differently in my language.

The game itself doesn't have a very smooth(?) interface (yet?) that makes it a natural part of gameplay to chat with others. Somehow I do feel more inclined to hang out in a discord chat about the game than using the in game channels for chitchat. Love this initiative.
Sunpath Acres brand: - Ṩᴬ -
Second account: SunpathAcres
lemoncypress
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Unofficial Horse World Online Discord Page

Post by lemoncypress »

bump
lemoncypress
Premium
Premium