Auction Horse Not Received

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
GabbysPets
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Auction Horse Not Received

Post by GabbysPets »

Coda wrote:Whoops!
Hey! I'm not sure if you're still around or not, but I'm going to ping you regardless.

I vaguely remember having a small trained horses auction sometime before I left, possibly all the way back in 2022. I'm pretty sure that auction was forgotten by me, so I wanted to reach out to at least someone I know who I owe a horse to. :oops: (If anyone else reading participated in an auction hosted by me and didn't receive a horse, please let me know ASAP!)

Would you still like to have https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3028993 ? If so, please take him for a dollar. I have enough grinders as it is and I feel bad for having you wait this long.

So sorry!
Coda
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Auction Horse Not Received

Post by Coda »

GabbysPets wrote:
Coda wrote:Whoops!
Hey! I'm not sure if you're still around or not, but I'm going to ping you regardless.

I vaguely remember having a small trained horses auction sometime before I left, possibly all the way back in 2022. I'm pretty sure that auction was forgotten by me, so I wanted to reach out to at least someone I know who I owe a horse to. :oops: (If anyone else reading participated in an auction hosted by me and didn't receive a horse, please let me know ASAP!)

Would you still like to have https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3028993 ? If so, please take him for a dollar. I have enough grinders as it is and I feel bad for having you wait this long.

So sorry!
That's okay and thank you so much this will help me get more money.
What do you think he will be good at?
GabbysPets
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by GabbysPets »

Coda wrote:
GabbysPets wrote:

So sorry!
That's okay and thank you so much this will help me get more money.
No problem! Basing off of his past competitive results, I'd say he would work out in Sprint Racing!
Coda
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Coda »

GabbysPets wrote:
Coda wrote: That's okay and thank you so much this will help me get more money.
No problem! Basing off of his past competitive results, I'd say he would work out in Sprint Racing!
Okay thank you
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 13, 2024 5:05 pm

It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 5:05 pm