how to create Logo

HSC Training
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

how to create Logo

Post by HSC Training »

Hey HWO! Does anyone know how to create a logo I am FINALLY PREMIUM!! I really want a logo because this is my training account (my main account is Horses So Cute) and when I train I would like to have my logo/brand in the owners comments!
MintySugarHorse2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: how to create Logo

Post by MintySugarHorse2 »

I Love Tucker wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 1:32 am Hey HWO! Does anyone know how to create a logo I am FINALLY PREMIUM!! I really want a logo because this is my training account (my main account is Horses So Cute) and when I train I would like to have my logo/brand in the owners comments!
I got mine done by: viewtopic.php?t=41455 though she hasn’t been active recently.
Edit: her website is linked in that forum and you can contact her there
Proud breeder and trainer of MSH horses
—————
MSH Competing, mintysugarhorse
—————
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/191314
HSC Training
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by HSC Training »

MintySugarHorse2 wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 1:36 am
I Love Tucker wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 1:32 am Hey HWO! Does anyone know how to create a logo I am FINALLY PREMIUM!! I really want a logo because this is my training account (my main account is Horses So Cute) and when I train I would like to have my logo/brand in the owners comments!
I got mine done by: viewtopic.php?t=41455 though she hasn’t been active recently.
Edit: her website is linked in that forum and you can contact her there
Thank you!
Cypress Creek Test
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Cypress Creek Test »

If you don't hear back from them and still want something, I can throw something together for you. My other account Cypress Creek Elites has an avi and banner I made from photos I took/edited myself. I can also do a smaller more stylized icon if you want something that'll fit neatly in comments or sales ads- I can help you set it up so that it links to a forum topic of your choice!
HSC Training
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by HSC Training »

Cypress Creek Test wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:56 pm
If you don't hear back from them and still want something, I can throw something together for you. My other account Cypress Creek Elites has an avi and banner I made from photos I took/edited myself. I can also do a smaller more stylized icon if you want something that'll fit neatly in comments or sales ads- I can help you set it up so that it links to a forum topic of your choice!
Ok! That's amazing! I think I will go with your help because I haven't heard back in a while. Will it cost anything? Also I see in horses names there is a brand how do I make one of those as well? I really want a logo tho!
Cypress Creek Test
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Most people use special characters in horse names as brands. You can look up copy and paste characters and pick a few that you think are pretty for this.
As for cost- I think absolute max I'll charge is 50K cause I'm a bit rusty. Do you have a general idea of what you want it to look like?
HSC Training
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by HSC Training »

Cypress Creek Test wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 1:56 am Most people use special characters in horse names as brands. You can look up copy and paste characters and pick a few that you think are pretty for this.
As for cost- I think absolute max I'll charge is 50K cause I'm a bit rusty. Do you have a general idea of what you want it to look like?
Thats a great question lol I was thinking something like HSC and a qh in the background yk smth like that! For the brand what do you mean by look up and copy?
Cypress Creek Test
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

HSC Training wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:14 am
Cypress Creek Test wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 1:56 am Most people use special characters in horse names as brands. You can look up copy and paste characters and pick a few that you think are pretty for this.
Thats a great question lol I was thinking something like HSC and a qh in the background yk smth like that! For the brand what do you mean by look up and copy?
https://coolsymbol.com/
HSC Training
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by HSC Training »

Cypress Creek Test wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:19 am
HSC Training wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:14 am

https://coolsymbol.com/
Thank you!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 20, 2024 1:29 am

It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 1:29 am