Community Forum

iso ISH broods

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
twxlip
Visit My Farm

iso ISH broods

Post by twxlip »

hi all! I was wondering if anyone had a bunch of broodmares sitting around? Thinking of starting them up, lmk what you have :D Tia!
“When riding a horse we leave our fear, troubles, and sadness behind on the ground.”— Juli Carlson.
mythirion
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: iso ISH broods

Post by mythirion »

twxlip wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 5:36 am hi all! I was wondering if anyone had a bunch of broodmares sitting around? Thinking of starting them up, lmk what you have :D Tia!
I have a number of them in my Age Out barns you are welcome to - just let me know if any interest you at all. I may also have more to be added as I work through my stock on my other accounts, but I can keep you in the loop. All are movement bred.
Barba
Visit My Farm

Re: iso ISH broods

Post by Barba »

mythirion wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:42 pm
twxlip wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 5:36 am hi all! I was wondering if anyone had a bunch of broodmares sitting around? Thinking of starting them up, lmk what you have :D Tia!
I have a number of them in my Age Out barns you are welcome to - just let me know if any interest you at all. I may also have more to be added as I work through my stock on my other accounts, but I can keep you in the loop. All are movement bred.

If it is okay with anyone one of u, I can lend some ish studs, and I might also need some broodmares.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 2:22 pm

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 2:22 pm