Community Forum

Stud has been trained!

Cypress Creek Test
Visit My Farm

Stud has been trained!

Post by Cypress Creek Test »

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/4168742
This guy needs to be trained for Steeplechasing; he's potentially about 5 seconds off of RH times.
THIS MEANS he only needs agility/strength/stamina/speed; which should be possible in under 2 years. (you just do canter and then gallop). I do not want his other stats trained, as I will be taking him back ASAP.
I need his temp to go back down, preferably to at least even, so I have space to work on him without micromanaging temp. His weight would be fine at thin.
I will pay 150K.
Last edited by Cypress Creek Test on Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
➺The Second Line is owned and run by Cypress Creek Elites.
➺Sales Brand: [CCT]
Cypress Creek Test
Visit My Farm

Re: Need stud trained; paying 150K

HSC Training wrote:...
are you available to train? I see you lurking in the forum list lol
BlackRiver_Racing1
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackRiver_Racing1 »

Cypress Creek Test wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:53 pm
HSC Training wrote:...
I have time fs! I am just trying to figure out how to only train in the stats you listed! I then can totally do it :D Yes I am lurking :lol: I am just figuring a few things out. Do you have any idea how to do the stats you listed because I can train quickly. :D
Cypress Creek Test
Visit My Farm

HSC Competing wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:58 pm
Cypress Creek Test wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:53 pm
I have time fs! I am just trying to figure out how to only train in the stats you listed! I then can totally do it :D Yes I am lurking :lol: I am just figuring a few things out. Do you have any idea how to do the stats you listed because I can train quickly. :D
strength and agility is just lunge on the flat/canter/arena, speed is lunge on flat/gallop/arena, and stamina will go up bc you're lunging on the flat. it's really very simple.
BlackRiver_Racing1
Visit My Farm

Cypress Creek Test wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:02 pm
HSC Competing wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:58 pm

strength and agility is just lunge on the flat/canter/arena, speed is lunge on flat/gallop/arena, and stamina will go up bc you're lunging on the flat. it's really very simple.
Alr! Then yes I can do it :) I am almost finished training one of my horses so I can finish yours right after. (Literally I am finishing speed)
Cypress Creek Test
Visit My Farm

if you'd like you can put him right back up once you start working on him and I'll offer, and then you can send him over right away as soon as you're done with those stats.
BlackRiver_Racing1
Visit My Farm

Cypress Creek Test wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:07 pm if you'd like you can put him right back up once you start working on him and I'll offer, and then you can send him over right away as soon as you're done with those stats.
Alr will do
BlackRiver_Racing1
Visit My Farm

HSC Competing wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:23 pm
Cypress Creek Test wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:07 pm if you'd like you can put him right back up once you start working on him and I'll offer, and then you can send him over right away as soon as you're done with those stats.
Alr will do
Also tempo is rising no matter what I do. Is that ok?
BlackRiver_Racing1
Visit My Farm

He is finished and ufo! :D
Cypress Creek Test
Visit My Farm

HSC Competing wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:24 pm
He is finished and ufo! :D
You should be pleased to know that he reached champion in only 10 comps with 100% WPS :lol:

Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 5:21 am

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 5:21 am