Community Forum

Ignoring me maybe?

Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Ignoring me maybe?

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

I don't know if a lot of people are ignoring me or just don't find my stuff interesting. I have made more than 8 post in the last 3 months and SEVERAL before that. I have gotten NO answer on ANY of them and I'm curious if yall are ignoring me or just not finding my topics interesting.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Ignoring me maybe?

Post by BlackOak2 »

??
Which types of posts? Sales and standing ads I don't typically look at. Service ads I don't really have need of. If it's these, you should know that need comes and goes with both of those types. Just because something doesn't seem like a hot topic... don't forget to put on the end of that 'Now.': Something just doesn't seem like a hot topic, Now.
Eventually, interest will reform.
HWO is a bit of a waiting game sometimes. That's great, because we can take a leave of absence without worrying about the game... but it also means there's a bit of an irritation when things don't just pick up and run when we want it to. Eh... patience is a virtue, they say... but dang it! I'm getting old just waiting! Yeah. I understand that.

I have looked at a number of your posts in the past months (I'm a forum stalker, after all ;) ). You've just got a reply back for your genetics testing requests and I've seen you answering newbie questions around here.

Don't think that you're being ignored. Forum chat comes and goes, like everything on this game. And if you're upset about your newbie offer: viewtopic.php?t=43472
It takes a lot before newbies come around into the forums sometimes. Trying to learn a game like this, even though it seems relatively as simple as one may want, it still has a little bit of a learning curve.

Just because you don't get a reply, doesn't mean your posts aren't being read. It just means we have nothing at that point in time, to respond.

Kicking up interest in the HWO forums takes a bit of effort. It takes a type of babying and raising that other games don't seem to need. But that's just how HWO is. Hopefully it'll change in the future. Could I suggest visiting a social platform if you need some social interaction? Or, remember, that big world out there and the peeps you know could use a couple real life pokes. :mrgreen:
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

BlackOak2 wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:06 pm ??
Which types of posts? Sales and standing ads I don't typically look at. Service ads I don't really have need of. If it's these, you should know that need comes and goes with both of those types. Just because something doesn't seem like a hot topic... don't forget to put on the end of that 'Now.': Something just doesn't seem like a hot topic, Now.
Eventually, interest will reform.
HWO is a bit of a waiting game sometimes. That's great, because we can take a leave of absence without worrying about the game... but it also means there's a bit of an irritation when things don't just pick up and run when we want it to. Eh... patience is a virtue, they say... but dang it! I'm getting old just waiting! Yeah. I understand that.

I have looked at a number of your posts in the past months (I'm a forum stalker, after all ;) ). You've just got a reply back for your genetics testing requests and I've seen you answering newbie questions around here.

Don't think that you're being ignored. Forum chat comes and goes, like everything on this game. And if you're upset about your newbie offer: viewtopic.php?t=43472
It takes a lot before newbies come around into the forums sometimes. Trying to learn a game like this, even though it seems relatively as simple as one may want, it still has a little bit of a learning curve.

Just because you don't get a reply, doesn't mean your posts aren't being read. It just means we have nothing at that point in time, to respond.

Kicking up interest in the HWO forums takes a bit of effort. It takes a type of babying and raising that other games don't seem to need. But that's just how HWO is. Hopefully it'll change in the future. Could I suggest visiting a social platform if you need some social interaction? Or, remember, that big world out there and the peeps you know could use a couple real life pokes. :mrgreen:
Nothing really specific but most I have asked questions on (can't list any specific ones) but THANKFULL someone answered my question and is helping (the one I posted recently)
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Questions that don't get answered, generally means nobody is able to, or in the position of- helping or aiding you currently. Other questions about offering aid... well, that's more of a searching-for type of thing. So those do come and go. :D

You're doing great! If you want feedback about how you're doing within the community, you're quite helpful and fulfill a number of problems, questions and needs of many members of our community. You are a full-fledged member that's both wanted and needed on horseworldonline and indeed cared about. :)

Don't forget that, at least. :P
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

BlackOak2 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:30 pm Questions that don't get answered, generally means nobody is able to, or in the position of- helping or aiding you currently. Other questions about offering aid... well, that's more of a searching-for type of thing. So those do come and go. :D

You're doing great! If you want feedback about how you're doing within the community, you're quite helpful and fulfill a number of problems, questions and needs of many members of our community. You are a full-fledged member that's both wanted and needed on horseworldonline and indeed cared about. :)

Don't forget that, at least. :P
Thanks BlackOak, you are AWESOME!!!
Wintershadow2006
Visit My Farm

Post by Wintershadow2006 »

Hi I'm a new-ish player and I just never see questions (because I don't visit forums often) But HIIIIII
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

:)
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Wintershadow2006 wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 4:40 pm Hi I'm a new-ish player and I just never see questions (because I don't visit forums often) But HIIIIII
Hi. I understand about new players because yall are getting used to the game
GrayGray
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by GrayGray »

Horsechronicles12 wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 10:57 pm I don't know if a lot of people are ignoring me or just don't find my stuff interesting. I have made more than 8 post in the last 3 months and SEVERAL before that. I have gotten NO answer on ANY of them and I'm curious if yall are ignoring me or just not finding my topics interesting.
Hi! your posts must be specific. Addressed either to a specific community. or to a person. Most of the topics on the forum are “junk”, they are either long dead. or used "for oneself." They almost never answer me either. Our community is as simple as I understand. We join the conversation only then. when it's really interesting and important. Or it’s written so competently that you want to respond to it. I would also like to ask you to note that in absolutely all questions, you can already find a topic on the forum and familiarize yourself with it. People often create duplicates in the hope that someone will look for a link for them - no one needs this. We don't have time for this.

I hope I didn't offend anyone with this.
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

GrayGray wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:55 pm
Horsechronicles12 wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 10:57 pm I don't know if a lot of people are ignoring me or just don't find my stuff interesting. I have made more than 8 post in the last 3 months and SEVERAL before that. I have gotten NO answer on ANY of them and I'm curious if yall are ignoring me or just not finding my topics interesting.
Hi! your posts must be specific. Addressed either to a specific community. or to a person. Most of the topics on the forum are “junk”, they are either long dead. or used "for oneself." They almost never answer me either. Our community is as simple as I understand. We join the conversation only then. when it's really interesting and important. Or it’s written so competently that you want to respond to it. I would also like to ask you to note that in absolutely all questions, you can already find a topic on the forum and familiarize yourself with it. People often create duplicates in the hope that someone will look for a link for them - no one needs this. We don't have time for this.

I hope I didn't offend anyone with this.
Thank you
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 4:57 am

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 4:57 am