Community Forum

Contradicting Horse

Woodstock
Visit My Farm

Contradicting Horse

Post by Woodstock »

A while ago I had this lovely filly born with a stamina confo score of 63 and a red stamina BR comment :lol: thought some people of the community would enjoy seeing her contradicting self!
Stamina Confo 63

BlackOak2 wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:40 pm In particular thought you may enjoy seeing her :lol:
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Contradicting Horse

Post by BlackOak2 »

Woodstock wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:12 am A while ago I had this lovely filly born with a stamina confo score of 63 and a red stamina BR comment :lol: thought some people of the community would enjoy seeing her contradicting self!
Stamina Confo 63

BlackOak2 wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:40 pm In particular thought you may enjoy seeing her :lol:
Yeah! Look At That!

Many of us suspected this was possible and this one certainly proves it.

For those of you that may still be confused, remember, the hard genes for these stats are separate from the conformation scores for these stats. In order for those conformation scores to do much of anything, the hard gene needs to be built up as well. And there's a large difference between the two. The conformation scores have a narrow range of points. In this instance, for stamina, we know that it can go as low as 12 and as high as 70. But the hard genes (unknown actual point values) appear to have a far greater range. HGP alongside confo scores and the BR comments are all what should be guiding your breeding targets when you tackle stats.

Thank You! So much, for sharing. :lol:
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
h0rsey
Location: Anywhere the wind blows (doesn't really matter to meeeeee)
Visit My Farm

Re: Contradicting Horse

Post by h0rsey »

Wow! So cool, didn't know that was possible. Thanks for sharing!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 4:24 am

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 4:24 am