Community Forum

Correct Disciplines

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
X1N_FR
Visit My Farm

Correct Disciplines

Post by X1N_FR »

Hello! I have a question about disciplines, I'm not exactly sure which discipline a horse should do. I've been wanting to have two of my horses compete which are Zelda, and RA Chestnut. In the future, I'll probably want to compete more with my horses, but as of right now, I'm trying to figure out the correct disciplines. If you want to check out the two horses I mentioned, then check out my farm, I think? Or profile. Thank you!
dabbleking
Visit My Farm

Re: Correct Disciplines

Post by dabbleking »

X1N_FR wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 4:44 pm Hello! I have a question about disciplines, I'm not exactly sure which discipline a horse should do. I've been wanting to have two of my horses compete which are Zelda, and RA Chestnut. In the future, I'll probably want to compete more with my horses, but as of right now, I'm trying to figure out the correct disciplines. If you want to check out the two horses I mentioned, then check out my farm, I think? Or profile. Thank you!
The great thing about this game is that you can breed any breed to whatever discipline you like! Conformation will greatly help you breed towards your discipline goals. "Zelda's top skill is speed which means she will likely do well in Racing, Pole Bending, Steeplechase, or Spring Racing. "RA Chestnut" has skills well balanced throughout his conformation. Something like Western Trail, Endurance, or Cross Country might suit him.
X1N_FR
Visit My Farm

Re: Correct Disciplines

Post by X1N_FR »

Thank you so much!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 12:17 pm

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 12:17 pm