Community Forum

How do you train multiple at once?

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Peyton_slay2
Visit My Farm

How do you train multiple at once?

Post by Peyton_slay2 »

I understand you can train multiple horses but what i mean by this is I struggle keeping track and making time? I have ADHD and its hard to keep track of everything and even want to do it, I know its my goal but still. Advice is welcome!
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: How do you train multiple at once?

Post by BlackOak2 »

Peyton_slay2 wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 6:57 am I understand you can train multiple horses but what i mean by this is I struggle keeping track and making time? I have ADHD and its hard to keep track of everything and even want to do it, I know its my goal but still. Advice is welcome!
Currently, the easiest and most direct way to train multiple horses at the same time, is to do it on a pc or laptop where you can have multiple tabs open at the same time. One for each horse in training (I suggest no more than three at a time and just about a year apart in training each) and then one tab for shows and a final one for taking turns. This is in the former format and not this brand new one, I haven't yet tried to train in this brand new one, but it still should be the most direct and easiest way to train multiples. And likely will remain this way until (and if) the upgraded training release comes to us. That release is supposed to include the ability to train multiple horses at one time in some other format.

Then it's simple. Take a turn, go to tab 1, train that horse, then to tab 2, train that horse, then tab 3, train that horse, then to tab 4, use up the rest of the day on any local competitions and finally to tab 5 and take your turn. Always best to have an empty farm when you do this (other than the horses in training and maybe a grinder), unless you have a lot of horses to age out, then you can age them out faster.

Does that make sense?

It should be a fair way even with disabilities like ADHD to tackle it. We have a number of such around here (those with disabilities) and this technique appears to work well for them too. But, please, let us know! Any way we can help to design different suggestions for different people helps all of us in the end. After all, games are supposed to be something that lets us release the real world woes. ;)
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Peyton_slay2
Visit My Farm

Post by Peyton_slay2 »

BlackOak2 wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:01 pm
Peyton_slay2 wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 6:57 am I understand you can train multiple horses but what i mean by this is I struggle keeping track and making time? I have ADHD and its hard to keep track of everything and even want to do it, I know its my goal but still. Advice is welcome!
Currently, the easiest and most direct way to train multiple horses at the same time, is to do it on a pc or laptop where you can have multiple tabs open at the same time. One for each horse in training (I suggest no more than three at a time and just about a year apart in training each) and then one tab for shows and a final one for taking turns. This is in the former format and not this brand new one, I haven't yet tried to train in this brand new one, but it still should be the most direct and easiest way to train multiples. And likely will remain this way until (and if) the upgraded training release comes to us. That release is supposed to include the ability to train multiple horses at one time in some other format.

Then it's simple. Take a turn, go to tab 1, train that horse, then to tab 2, train that horse, then tab 3, train that horse, then to tab 4, use up the rest of the day on any local competitions and finally to tab 5 and take your turn. Always best to have an empty farm when you do this (other than the horses in training and maybe a grinder), unless you have a lot of horses to age out, then you can age them out faster.

Does that make sense?

It should be a fair way even with disabilities like ADHD to tackle it. We have a number of such around here (those with disabilities) and this technique appears to work well for them too. But, please, let us know! Any way we can help to design different suggestions for different people helps all of us in the end. After all, games are supposed to be something that lets us release the real world woes. ;)
This actually makes so much sense and I never thought of it that way! I will try it, thank you so much like actually.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

:)
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!