Community Forum

Jumps, Cavaletti & Ground Poles Obstacle Pack

Official announcements about the new game.
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by larissar »

Setup jumps, cavaletti and ground poles on your farm or within your pastures. Combine various items to create all kinds of courses and patterns to decorate your farm.

This first obstacles pack is for the every day riders and trainers, and the jumper riders. We have planned for more packs coming up soon. Western riders will get natural ground rails, poles for pole bending, barrels for barrel racing and more. Dressage riders will get pretty white rails and letters to setup their arenas.

Cypress Creek Elites
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Jumps, Cavaletti & Ground Poles Obstacle Pack

Post by Cypress Creek Elites »

I love these so much! Is there any chance of them coming in more color varieties in the future?
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

Cypress Creek Elites wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:50 pm I love these so much! Is there any chance of them coming in more color varieties in the future?
Thank you!
Yes we can do more colours and have some other parts in the works as well! Any requests? :D
slayqueenn
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by slayqueenn »

Will there possibly be any XC jumps in the future? :) I love this update!
PineCrest Ranch
Breeding German horses at their finest.
We put the can in canter? - Sam
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

I don't see why not! If people like this set and use them we will put more energy towards making more items along these lines. :)
Cypress Creek Elites
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Cypress Creek Elites »

Tom wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:31 pm Yes we can do more colours and have some other parts in the works as well! Any requests? :D
I feel like it would be cool to have some themed planks and fillers as well as poles! Maybe some seasonal/holiday ones?

If it's not I guess, too controversial? then I think it would also be cool if we had some jumps that used the color palettes of some of the more common pride flags.
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

Cypress Creek Elites wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:44 am
Tom wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:31 pm Yes we can do more colours and have some other parts in the works as well! Any requests? :D
I feel like it would be cool to have some themed planks and fillers as well as poles! Maybe some seasonal/holiday ones?

If it's not I guess, too controversial? then I think it would also be cool if we had some jumps that used the color palettes of some of the more common pride flags.
Those are great ideas!

And if someone feels the need to be offended by a rainbow maybe they don't need to play our game! ;)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 6:44 pm

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 6:44 pm