Community Forum

Welsh Pony

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
SeaJones6400
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Welsh Pony

Post by SeaJones6400 »

Is anyone else trying as well?? I have some horses for sale needed to produce Welsh Mountain Ponies, which is a foundation in the Welsh Pony breed.

Just started this game and really trying to start it on a good note :mrgreen:
gator vocals
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Welsh Pony

Post by gator vocals »

Hey! For the past couple of months I've been focused on breeding up to welsh ponies so that I can breed my goal breed, the chincoteague.
Right now I'm breeding to get the welsh mountain ponies then i'll focus on cobs and then finally welsh ponies c:
SeaJones6400
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by SeaJones6400 »

Alright well I am almost there, just have to get some Welsh Mountain Ponies, there is already at least 1 Cob at stud that can help me. Crossing my fingers for some good colors this go around! Please let me know if you have any Welsh Mountain Ponies and if you are interested in any of mine please let me know as well! Trying not to inbreed too much too cx
phable
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by phable »

I am breeding Welsh Ponys as a permanent breed to keep. Have stallions/mares & looking for fresh blood to breed too. If you have any studs or for sales etc., or wish to stud mine tc pls PM me thx :)
phable
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: More Welsh Ponys ar Stud & for Sale

Post by phable »

Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 20, 2024 12:39 am

It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 12:39 am