Community Forum

Better foundation breeds - Tarpans

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Totina
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Better foundation breeds - Tarpans

Post by Totina »

As a new line for my breeding program I've decided to begin with improving some of the ancient breeds in order to help everyone in the game to create new breeds with good skills and genetic potential from scratch.

This forum thread is reserved for tarpans and anyone who is using tarpans for their various breeding programs can comment and link to studs or sales. Breeders can also ask to trade mares with each other to increase the genetic diversity in their own herds and keeping COI low in the new and improved tarpans.

Stat ranges for tarpans, according to the adopt center:
Speed: Low
Strength: Low
Stamina: Medium
Movement: Low
Agility: Low
Balance: Medium
Tempo: High
Intelligence: Medium

My priority to begin with will be to breed tarpans with no red stats and overall average or good skills, with focus on the high and medium skills, while they still keep a 4 star breed standard.
Totina
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Better foundation breeds - Tarpans

Post by Totina »

I have bred some tarpans with green tempo and all the stallions I have available can be found in this pasture:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/17814

Not all of them have active stud ads but if you are interested in using one of them just comment in this thread and ask me to put the stallion of your choice up for stud.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 20, 2024 1:57 am

It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 1:57 am