Community Forum

Game Days and Time

Official announcements about the new game.
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Game Days and Time

Post by larissar »

I thought I would give a brief explanation of Days and Time.

Every player has a number of days, each day begins at 6:00am and ends no later than 10:00pm. Most actions throughout the game will cost time. Once a player runs out of time they must advance to the next day by clicking on the clock icon.

Days are replenished approx every 30 minutes. Currently there is no cap however very soon there will be. The caps are currently undecided but in the previous game free accounts had a 10 day cap which means even if you leave the game for a day you will only have a maximum of 10 days when you return. Upgraded accounts will have a higher cap.

If a player finds they are unable to do all the things they want to do each day they can hire stable hands to help them. Each stable hand will only increase the total available hours by 8 and each stable hand must be paid every day. Payment is done automatically at the beginning of every day. If you don't have the funds to pay your stable hand they will quit.

Many game tasks are processed when advancing the day such as feeding, injury/disease progress (healing or getting worse), etc.

Any questions, comments, suggestions?

Important Note: These are the planned features, not everything is programmed in yet. Check the daily progress log for what has been completed.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 09, 2024 1:51 am

It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 1:51 am