Community Forum

Breeder Report

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Argent
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Breeder Report

Post by Argent »

How many different response are there for each trait? And how can we tell the difference between "better" scores and the "best" ones?
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Breeder Report

Post by larissar »

There are between 10 and 15 different phrases for each stat. Phrases will be highligh green or red if they are particularily high or low. Other than that its up to interpertation which phrases are the better but the rwlly good ones are usually quite obvious.
Argent
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Argent »

Between 10 and 15 0.o How on earth did I find over 20 for each?
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by larissar »

lol, well to be honest I didn't check the actual numbers before answering. I guessed and it sounds like I've under estimated :)
Argent
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Argent »

Merp. I'm trying to find each of them. At first I thought I was done when I reached 20 each, but now I'm at 25+ for Intelligence, so I'm guessing there might be thirty each. Hoping more like XD
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by larissar »

One thing I do know for sure is they they don't all have the same number of lines. Some have more than others.
Argent
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Argent »

How can we tell which grading is the very best? I've got horses that could "run across the country" or "run for a month" or have "extraordinary endurance," and I can't tell which I should cull.
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by larissar »

Well, the very best ones will be highlighted green, but otherwise the Breeders Report isn't meant to be a precise description of the horse. It's only meant to be a general predictor. The best way to determine which horses to keep and which to cull is by evalutaing competition performance (when this is added), by getting a registry or association (discipline specific registry) evaluation, or by looking at the performance/evaluation of the horses in the pedigree.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed May 08, 2024 11:29 pm

It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 11:29 pm