Community Forum

I need champs...

Velvetpie16
Visit My Farm

I need champs...

Post by Velvetpie16 »

If you want to be my personal shower to make my horses champs and such, i will pay you in their foals. while you have them feel free to breed them as much as you want!
Dressage Queen
Visit My Farm

Re: I need champs...

Post by Dressage Queen »

Velvetpie16 wrote:If you want to be my personal shower to make my horses champs and such, i will pay you in their foals. while you have them feel free to breed them as much as you want!
What breed would you be using, and would I show them or you?
Velvetpie16
Visit My Farm

Post by Velvetpie16 »

Dressage Queen wrote:
Velvetpie16 wrote:If you want to be my personal shower to make my horses champs and such, i will pay you in their foals. while you have them feel free to breed them as much as you want!
What breed would you be using, and would I show them or you?
i would ask that you show them for me and i would let you breed them as much as you could until they were finished.

i do arabs, belgians, and many more breeds!
Dressage Queen
Visit My Farm

Post by Dressage Queen »

Velvetpie16 wrote:
Dressage Queen wrote: What breed would you be using, and would I show them or you?
i would ask that you show them for me and i would let you breed them as much as you could until they were finished.

Do you have the starting horses that I would use, or would I have to pick them?
Velvetpie16
Visit My Farm

Post by Velvetpie16 »

Dressage Queen wrote:
Velvetpie16 wrote:

well i do dressage and log pulling and endurance sooooo i will pick them plz, but you get to reject if you don't like them then i will simply go pick another.

meet me in the chat room plz asap
Dressage Queen
Visit My Farm

Post by Dressage Queen »

Velvetpie16 wrote:
Dressage Queen wrote:
well i do dressage and log pulling and endurance sooooo i will pick them plz, but you get to reject if you don't like them then i will simply go pick another.

I'm on now can you talk?
Dressage Queen
Visit My Farm

Post by Dressage Queen »

Dressage Queen wrote:
Velvetpie16 wrote:

I'm on now can you talk?
I looked at your horses and the one that most interests me ins VP16 Little Challenger
Velvetpie16
Visit My Farm

Post by Velvetpie16 »

Sorry I had to get off sooner then expected, I am on now
Dressage Queen
Visit My Farm

Post by Dressage Queen »

Velvetpie16 wrote:Sorry I had to get off sooner then expected, I am on now
So I have been thinking about this and I decided that this is something that I would like to help you with and we could also be breeding partners, so I would like to know when you want me to start training your horses. I am clearing a pasture for them now and when we are both on we can talk in the chat room and I will get a few horses to start training with Andrew we will keep in tough while I train them and when they are done I will get some more, but while I am training them I will show them for you. I really am excited to do this! Talk to you soon
Molly
Velvetpie16
Visit My Farm

Post by Velvetpie16 »

Dressage Queen wrote:
Velvetpie16 wrote:Sorry I had to get off sooner then expected, I am on now
So I have been thinking about this and I decided that this is something that I would like to help you with and we could also be breeding partners, so I would like to know when you want me to start training your horses. I am clearing a pasture for them now and when we are both on we can talk in the chat room and I will get a few horses to start training with Andrew we will keep in tough while I train them and when they are done I will get some more, but while I am training them I will show them for you. I really am excited to do this! Talk to you soon
Molly
Yes mam! How would u like me to pay u? do u have a problem with just getting to breed them?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 5:17 pm

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 5:17 pm