Community Forum

Stolen Money Hack Glitch or bug?

Cowgirl121
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Stolen Money Hack Glitch or bug?

Post by Cowgirl121 »

Before i logged out i had 12,000 Dollars and 100 PT i logged out for 5 minutes to make lunch and when i logged back in i only had 3,459 Dollars and 15 PT Is this a hack Glitch or a bug? please help!!! :cry: :cry:
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Stolen Money Hack Glitch or bug?

Post by BlackOak2 »

Cowgirl121 wrote:Before i logged out i had 12,000 Dollars and 100 PT i logged out for 5 minutes to make lunch and when i logged back in i only had 3,459 Dollars and 15 PT Is this a hack Glitch or a bug? please help!!! :cry: :cry:
Check your inventory page and your mail page. You can see transactions of purchased horses and also your inventory may have more items.

(I know I saw a money abnormality on my account once and forgot I purchased a couple new pastures.)

Hopefully you just forgot about something rather than a bug, glitch or something else.

Good Luck.
Cowgirl121
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Cowgirl121 »

Thanks For The Help
dayton98
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by dayton98 »

I had 22,000 before i went to bed then the next day i had 5,213 HELP can I get my money back. :?:

DAYTON HARRISON

ADMIN EDIT: Don't post your email.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

dayton98 wrote:I had 22,000 before i went to bed then the next day i had 5,213 HELP can I get my money back. :?:
Had you checked your inventory page and your mail page? You should be able to see at least SOME of any interactions that took place, included any horses you might've bought.

If you think you were hacked, then immediately change your password. And never share your password with anybody. Nobody on this game should ever ask for your password. Even if they're friends in real life, you shouldn't share your account.

Admin doesn't usually ever step in, if you're sharing your account and things go south.

As for the money you lost... the best the community can help with, is a donation to get you back to where you were. If you link a horse, we can get you back on track. Please explain the disposition of the horse. If you need the horse back, see if you can find a horse that doesn't need to be returned (a cheap horse from the market or a foal you don't want, works great!). We can return the horse, but it's easiest if it's a one-time transaction. :mrgreen:

Definitely try to figure out where that money went though.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
dayton98
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by dayton98 »

so do i get my money back??
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

dayton98 wrote:so do i get my money back??
I gave you some money to help you out. I also investigated your account and I don't see anything fishy going on. Are you still having problems?
dayton98
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by dayton98 »

i see you gave money and thank you i dont see any problems now
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 09, 2024 1:57 am

It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 1:57 am