Community Forum

Notifications System

An archive of suggestions which are either added to the game or closed as "not possible". You may comment on archived suggestions but you cannot start a new post in this sub-forum.
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Notifications System

Post by larissar »

I've added jquery/css for the new notifications system. You should see a small box appear at the bottom left side of every page. It should stay at the bottom left side of the page even when scrolling. Can you all please test on your various computers/devices and let me know if you have any problems?

Edit: I have noticed a small issue where the notification gets partially covered by a section of the Horse page. I'll address this when I re-design the horse page.
Hazel
Visit My Farm

Re: Notifications System

Post by Hazel »

It's working for me on all the fourm pages. :D
One: probability is a factor which operates within natural forces. Two, probability is not operating as a factor. Three, we are now within un-, sub- or supernatural forces. Discuss.<br><br>
Come join me in chat! :D
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by larissar »

Does it also work on other game pages too?

Also , HOORAY no IE9 bugs this time from Hazel :) .... so far
Hazel
Visit My Farm

Post by Hazel »

It works on all the pages. :]
One: probability is a factor which operates within natural forces. Two, probability is not operating as a factor. Three, we are now within un-, sub- or supernatural forces. Discuss.<br><br>
Come join me in chat! :D
Nate
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Visit My Farm

Post by Nate »

Nooooooo, I don't have it. Chrome/7, but on a fresh reinstall so it may be something wrong with my settings. Mind you, I still don't know how to fix it if it's that!
Signature? I don't need no stinkin' signature! Everybody knows who I am already!
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by larissar »

That's weird. I have Chrome/7 and it works fine for me.
Do you have javascript turned on? Do other parts of the game work for you?
Nate
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Visit My Farm

Post by Nate »

It's better now. Maybe a not having silverlight problem? I have installed that today since I posted here.
Signature? I don't need no stinkin' signature! Everybody knows who I am already!
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by larissar »

That is very strange indeed. A did a quick google search but I couldn't find any connection between jquery and silverlight so I don't know what's up. If it stops working at all let me know.
Macabo
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Visit My Farm

Post by Macabo »

A question, my player icon show that blue notification not, but I won't disappear, and I don't have any lessons that needs finishing, so just curios what it could be about, or if it's something not fixed yet?
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by larissar »

To clean the blue icon you need to visit the 'Notifications' page on the player profile (new link added on player profile).
I plan on changing this so that when you click on the blue icon you'll be able to read the notice there and have it cleared. I just having figured out how exactly i want to do this since the icon already links somewhere and it would be confusing to people to make it change the link.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 6:13 am

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 6:13 am