Community Forum

So I was able to start up my Belgian project. Mare just foaled. And OMG

JillJessie1997
Visit My Farm

So I was able to start up my Belgian project. Mare just foaled. And OMG

Post by JillJessie1997 »

So as you all know from my previous post from a couple days ago, I have two projects going: an Arabian and a Belgian Draft one (the Arabian project is going fantastically, you can check out my farm to see if you'd like). Anywho, my oldest Belgian turned 4 today, so obviously I headed to the stud market to find a suitable stallion. I settled on a beautiful spotted/appaloosa Grade stallion with a low COI and 5* in the Belgian breed book, as I wanted. The foal just dropped, an absolute stunning colt. This is the most colorful foal I've ever bred on this game. So, introducing to you, Pink Whiskey---because I had no idea what else to call him.

He has no reds like I wanted, all neutral stats (this project isn't focused so much on high gp or stats, more low COI and color, I just want no red stats at all). Since his sire is Grade, yet his mom is Belgian, he is a Half Belgian--he scored 5* in the book though and has a COI of 9.37% so I'm thinking I should have no problem breeding his offspring back to Belgian....and just look at that color <3

This project is starting off like a dream just like the Arabian project....I got what I plan to be my end goal in one colt! :lol:
Arctictea
KS Backer
KS Backer
Visit My Farm

Re: So I was able to start up my Belgian project. Mare just foaled. And OMG

Post by Arctictea »

OH my, what a wonderful color! Congrats :D
I think he might be mealy - at least he is all... creamy on his belly. And dotted there too. As well as everywhere else?? *fascinated*
Totina
Visit My Farm

Post by Totina »

JillJessie1997 wrote:So as you all know from my previous post from a couple days ago, I have two projects going: an Arabian and a Belgian Draft one (the Arabian project is going fantastically, you can check out my farm to see if you'd like). Anywho, my oldest Belgian turned 4 today, so obviously I headed to the stud market to find a suitable stallion. I settled on a beautiful spotted/appaloosa Grade stallion with a low COI and 5* in the Belgian breed book, as I wanted. The foal just dropped, an absolute stunning colt. This is the most colorful foal I've ever bred on this game. So, introducing to you, Pink Whiskey---because I had no idea what else to call him.

He has no reds like I wanted, all neutral stats (this project isn't focused so much on high gp or stats, more low COI and color, I just want no red stats at all). Since his sire is Grade, yet his mom is Belgian, he is a Half Belgian--he scored 5* in the book though and has a COI of 9.37% so I'm thinking I should have no problem breeding his offspring back to Belgian....and just look at that color <3

This project is starting off like a dream just like the Arabian project....I got what I plan to be my end goal in one colt! :lol:
Beautiful markings! I was just wondering if you would consider putting him up for stud when he is old enough for breeding? I think he might be a perfect candidate to help in my leopard project.
Questhaven
Visit My Farm

Post by Questhaven »

Totina wrote:
JillJessie1997 wrote:So as you all know from my previous post from a couple days ago, I have two projects going: an Arabian and a Belgian Draft one (the Arabian project is going fantastically, you can check out my farm to see if you'd like). Anywho, my oldest Belgian turned 4 today, so obviously I headed to the stud market to find a suitable stallion. I settled on a beautiful spotted/appaloosa Grade stallion with a low COI and 5* in the Belgian breed book, as I wanted. The foal just dropped, an absolute stunning colt. This is the most colorful foal I've ever bred on this game. So, introducing to you, Pink Whiskey---because I had no idea what else to call him.

Beautiful markings! I was just wondering if you would consider putting him up for stud when he is old enough for breeding? I think he might be a perfect candidate to help in my leopard project.
I second that. I would pay to use him too.
JillJessie1997
Visit My Farm

Post by JillJessie1997 »

Totina wrote:

Sure! When he's old enough I will ping you :D
JillJessie1997
Visit My Farm

Post by JillJessie1997 »

Questhaven wrote:
Totina wrote:
I will ping you as well when he's old enough :D
JillJessie1997
Visit My Farm

Post by JillJessie1997 »

Arctictea wrote:OH my, what a wonderful color! Congrats :D
I think he might be mealy - at least he is all... creamy on his belly. And dotted there too. As well as everywhere else?? *fascinated*
Thank you! I think he's a wonderful coloring myself :) I'm not even going to attempt to color type him until he's a yearling :lol:
Totina
Visit My Farm

Post by Totina »

JillJessie1997 wrote:
Totina wrote:
Sure! When he's old enough I will ping you :D
Thank you! Really beautiful colt and the extended white area on his head looks promising for future generations of leopard coloured horses. :)
Questhaven
Visit My Farm

Post by Questhaven »

JillJessie1997 wrote:
Questhaven wrote:
I will ping you as well when he's old enough :D
Thank you! He is pretty!
JillJessie1997
Visit My Farm

Post by JillJessie1997 »

You both are very welcome! :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 6:34 pm

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 6:34 pm