Community Forum

40% bonus for STAMINA

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

40% bonus for STAMINA

Post by 8arbarossa »

It took me a while but finally i am maxed out for stamina training bonus.
So why cant i get my horses stamina higher then 99.8% exaclty the same as what i could do with 4% stamina bonus??
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Ricardo Ardo
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: 40% bonus for STAMINA

Post by Ricardo Ardo »

The bonus allows you to train quicker not longer, but I agree it's disappointing not being able to reach 100%
Totina
Visit My Farm

Post by Totina »

I have mentioned this in a bug report that some stats are not possible to reach 100% with even with all the training bonus from courses done.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... f=4&t=6606
Ricardo Ardo
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Ricardo Ardo »

Totina wrote:I have mentioned this in a bug report that some stats are not possible to reach 100% with even with all the training bonus from courses done.
I have seen the bug report, but the fact that its not been acted upon make me wonder if 100% is achievable with some strange combination of training disciplines.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Tnx for the reply guys.
There is a quest to get a horse 100% in every stat, so it must be achievable.
I will react in your bug report so perhaps they wake up
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Totina
Visit My Farm

Post by Totina »

Ricardo Ardo wrote:
Totina wrote:I have mentioned this in a bug report that some stats are not possible to reach 100% with even with all the training bonus from courses done.
I have seen the bug report, but the fact that its not been acted upon make me wonder if 100% is achievable with some strange combination of training disciplines.
It is not achievable by any combination of training, that is why I submitted a bug report about it. I have tried every combination of training I could possibly do and nothing works.
I have finished all the training courses and some of the stats (like strength) can still be improved by 0,01% even after it hits 100%.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Totina wrote:
Ricardo Ardo wrote:
It is not achievable by any combination of training, that is why I submitted a bug report about it. I have tried every combination of training I could possibly do and nothing works.
I have finished all the training courses and some of the stats (like strength) can still be improved by 0,01% even after it hits 100%.
What do you think? gamemakers got their money so they dont care anymore? :twisted: 8-)
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 5:32 pm

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 5:32 pm