Unknown Global Breeds

Horses#9
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Unknown Global Breeds

Post by Horses#9 »

DianaWarriorPrincess wrote:
Horses#9 wrote:

I was wondering since your deactiving could I use your account so it will be easier to just use that account if not I understand but I would like both plz :D
Sorry, I can't share it, but how many horses do you have room for? I can give you one set for free.
25 :D
Madness05
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Madness05 »

DianaWarriorPrincess wrote:I was working to bring back the Cape Horse, Boerperd and Vlaamperd breeds from South Africa! :) But I'm deactivating shortly so I'm actually looking for up to 2 people to take this project for free, I have 2 separate breeding lines in progress and I can split them up between 2 people (or not) if there is an interest. Please ping me if you want them, the project is going really well actually.

Hi i asked before but I don't think you got the last message but I am intersted as I am wanting to do theses breeds for Quests
Scalekist
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Scalekist »

Scalekist wrote:
I am also a Cape Horse and Boerperd breeder with several established lines that I bred up! I would love to be one of the people that takes on this project, since I am experienced with these breeds and am always happy to take on some more producers to make even more lines and eventually sell/stud them out so other people can enjoy these breeds.
I got a couple of requests but I could give you one line if you have room for 10ish horses!
I do have room available for all of them to live comfortably and more! Thank you :D let me know when they're up for offers !!
Scalekist
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Scalekist »

Scalekist wrote:
I am also a Cape Horse and Boerperd breeder with several established lines that I bred up! I would love to be one of the people that takes on this project, since I am experienced with these breeds and am always happy to take on some more producers to make even more lines and eventually sell/stud them out so other people can enjoy these breeds.
I got a couple of requests but I could give you one line if you have room for 10ish horses!
I have plenty of room and many pastures so these horses can live comfortably :D please ping me when you've put them up for offers! thanks for being so generous, I'll take good care of them :)
DianaWarriorPrincess
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by DianaWarriorPrincess »

Madness05 wrote:
DianaWarriorPrincess wrote:I was working to bring back the Cape Horse, Boerperd and Vlaamperd breeds from South Africa! :) But I'm deactivating shortly so I'm actually looking for up to 2 people to take this project for free, I have 2 separate breeding lines in progress and I can split them up between 2 people (or not) if there is an interest. Please ping me if you want them, the project is going really well actually.

Hi i asked before but I don't think you got the last message but I am intersted as I am wanting to do theses breeds for Quests
I only have two lines to share, do you have enough room for 20ish horses now?
DianaWarriorPrincess
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Scalekist wrote:
I have plenty of room and many pastures so these horses can live comfortably :D please ping me when you've put them up for offers! thanks for being so generous, I'll take good care of them :)
No problem! I'll put up one line for you later today!
DianaWarriorPrincess
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Horses#9 wrote:
Sorry, I can't share it, but how many horses do you have room for? I can give you one set for free.
Great! I think I only had two lines but let me see if I had a third started!
Horses#9
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Horses#9 »

Horses#9 wrote:
Great! I think I only had two lines but let me see if I had a third started!
Hi yeah that's would be amazing let me know when yiu will be putting them up :D
Purple Lightning
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Purple Lightning »

I know this thread is a year old, but I'm about to start the long and tedious process of working toward the Nooitgedacht Pony and checking off breeding quests as I go, lol. I just spent 30 minutes writing out the breed tree / formula and am OVERWHELMED, lol! But as much as I adore my Arabians, I realized I need something challenging to make me think on this game, and I think this is it. But getting from a Przewalski alllll the way to a Nooitgedacht is going to take me months, haha. If anyone has tips to keep all of these breeds from getting totally out of hand in my paddocks, I'm all ears. :-D
DianaWarriorPrincess
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Horses#9 wrote:
DianaWarriorPrincess wrote: Great! I think I only had two lines but let me see if I had a third started!
Hi yeah that's would be amazing let me know when yiu will be putting them up :D
I apologize I lost track of this! Are you still interested? :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 17, 2024 4:20 am

It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 4:20 am