Ricardo Ardo
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: The game and money

Post by Ricardo Ardo »

Baranduin Brewster wrote:
The game puts money into the game through creating events...

$541 per event $1 entry fee, enter a bunch of your own horses to make it run instantly, and you get the entire amount
You could feasibly use a reload extension to automate it...if you figure a new event every 10 minute (could easily be more)
$500 (to make it easier) X 6 = $3,000
You can make 10 events max (I think) per account
$3,000 X 10 = $30,000

You do that for 5 hrs

30 (10 minute blocks in 5 hrs) = $900,000
in 10 days $9,000,000

That is only on 1 account, perfectly legal, I think.
That still wouldn't allow you to host daily competitions with purses in the tens of millions.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Argent wrote:
8arbarossa wrote:Argent is just jelous people do better then him and we should ignore it just like i get ignored most of the time, lol....
:lol: :roll: What an absurd, bitter little curmudgeon your are. Too cute.
You dont know half of it :twisted:
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
ZiiggyZoo
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by ZiiggyZoo »

I only have 11 thousand and I’ve been playing for over a year how come ?
Peytinb04
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Peytinb04 »

i tried what you said it does not work-peytin
Peytinb04
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Peytinb04 »

yea i have over 6 million and ive been playing for 15 years it still didnt work
Thundermare
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Thundermare »

Ricardo Ardo wrote:I know once you're established money isn't to difficult to come by, I've been playing for only a few months and have over 10 million on my main account and over 100 million on my account where I keep my competing horses. There are players with billions and I was wondering how they came by these huge amounts. Has the game changed so it is no longer possible to earn these huge amounts of money?

This isn't a gripe or me being envious I'm just curious. Maybe Bombicilla will reply and tell us how he/she does it.
That's really strange, I've never been able to even get 300k
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

It mostly comes down to the competing horses. Your grinders can really earn you a LOT of money, IF... you're smart in what you enter, where you enter and you don't spend on anything but more capable grinders.
Plus a grinder really doesn't need to look like anything great, it can easily be one with an HGP of somewhere in the high 40's.
When the newbie's are just starting out, a LOT of money get's spent on upgrading the farm and learning skills. But it's tempered by the levels gained.

There is one other way, once you have a little bit of funding, to earn you a bit of money, you can host competitions. If you do it correctly, your competitions can not only be popular, but also decent money earners for your own farm as well. However, using competitions as your primary source of income is a bit more difficult to manage.

You really won't see much big money gains until you hit about level 20 or so (at least that's about the time that things start to level out). Plus this game does require you to figure out how to manage your own money as well. What I mean is, if you're bad at money and horse management, you won't see your bank account moving much. But if you're good at money and horse management, you'll find it relatively easy to pack money into that bank account.

Get a grinder to get you through, find a niche that will earn you long-term monies and above all else, figure out a way to enjoy the game your way.

It's not about making money, it's about enjoying the game. After all, where else are you going to find a game like this?
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Hazel
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Hazel »

BlackOak2 wrote:It mostly comes down to the competing horses. Your grinders can really earn you a LOT of money, IF... you're smart in what you enter, where you enter and you don't spend on anything but more capable grinders.
Plus a grinder really doesn't need to look like anything great, it can easily be one with an HGP of somewhere in the high 40's.
When the newbie's are just starting out, a LOT of money get's spent on upgrading the farm and learning skills. But it's tempered by the levels gained.

There is one other way, once you have a little bit of funding, to earn you a bit of money, you can host competitions. If you do it correctly, your competitions can not only be popular, but also decent money earners for your own farm as well. However, using competitions as your primary source of income is a bit more difficult to manage.

You really won't see much big money gains until you hit about level 20 or so (at least that's about the time that things start to level out). Plus this game does require you to figure out how to manage your own money as well. What I mean is, if you're bad at money and horse management, you won't see your bank account moving much. But if you're good at money and horse management, you'll find it relatively easy to pack money into that bank account.

Get a grinder to get you through, find a niche that will earn you long-term monies and above all else, figure out a way to enjoy the game your way.

It's not about making money, it's about enjoying the game. After all, where else are you going to find a game like this?
Ooh now here I thought grinders were best for local shows and income was limited to hours in a day to enter local shows...gotta think about playing around with actual competitions sometime...

And yeah, I've never hit higher than 30k bc of sinking all that into courses, pastures, and farm space. Yay for investments?
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Hazel wrote:
Ooh now here I thought grinders were best for local shows and income was limited to hours in a day to enter local shows...gotta think about playing around with actual competitions sometime...

And yeah, I've never hit higher than 30k bc of sinking all that into courses, pastures, and farm space. Yay for investments?
Grinders are nominally used for locals to earn you PT and bread & butter monies. Those are the average and good grinders. But one that could be defined as a great grinder (or better yet, an excellent or outstanding grinder), is one that can compete in player-made competitions.
Don't just go throwing grinders in player-made competitions and expecting some good showing results. A great grinder needs to perform at the same level as active competitive stock. Competitive stock being defined as bloodlines that are bred specifically to compete. The difference between grinder and competitive bloodstock is from what they come from. Grinder's are unknown bloodlines, never-been-tried bloodlines or failed breeding stock for a desired outcome. But a grinder isn't necessarily a poor competitive horse, it's just unknown.

My own competitive line came from a quest-line mare that I bred to a stud to produce a grinder line (almost a pure definition as a grinder foal). Low and behold, I didn't just produce a grinder line, I produced a relatively strong competitive bloodstock.

Those that don't produce good results in player-made competitions, only use for bread & butter grinders (only in local competitions). But those that produce good results in player-made competitions (you're looking for better than 65% wps averages), use for some extra-earnings in those, just be picky about what you enter, make sure your grinder horse has a decent chance at keeping it's wps average high.

By the way, 'wps' stands for win-place-show.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Hazel!
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Hazel! »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Hazel wrote:

Grinders are nominally used for locals to earn you PT and bread & butter monies. Those are the average and good grinders. But one that could be defined as a great grinder (or better yet, an excellent or outstanding grinder), is one that can compete in player-made competitions.
Don't just go throwing grinders in player-made competitions and expecting some good showing results. A great grinder needs to perform at the same level as active competitive stock. Competitive stock being defined as bloodlines that are bred specifically to compete. The difference between grinder and competitive bloodstock is from what they come from. Grinder's are unknown bloodlines, never-been-tried bloodlines or failed breeding stock for a desired outcome. But a grinder isn't necessarily a poor competitive horse, it's just unknown.

My own competitive line came from a quest-line mare that I bred to a stud to produce a grinder line (almost a pure definition as a grinder foal). Low and behold, I didn't just produce a grinder line, I produced a relatively strong competitive bloodstock.

Those that don't produce good results in player-made competitions, only use for bread & butter grinders (only in local competitions). But those that produce good results in player-made competitions (you're looking for better than 65% wps averages), use for some extra-earnings in those, just be picky about what you enter, make sure your grinder horse has a decent chance at keeping it's wps average high.

By the way, 'wps' stands for win-place-show.
Cheers for the tips!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 17, 2024 12:20 pm

It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 12:20 pm