Community Forum

How to ping someone?

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: How to ping someone?

Post by BlackOak2 »

freeze Mackenie02 wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:
:mrgreen:
I do so... so that the community will do so.
When you get to that point in your gameplay, pass it forward. :D

But also remember, to take your time getting there. There's no dash to the finish. It'll happen someday. :)
Hello I know I am askomg quite a lot lately but would you mind going to horse sale and going to a recent post of PeacefulOreo and reading about what they have said to KotaHipster wolves you don’t have to say anything but I would like to know from someone else’s view about what they have said and weiithernr not they were correct please ping me but you do not have to come and suture this mess I was just asking for another view point before I speak my mind.

I will be going through the forums and topics here in a few minutes. I'll ping you when I've looked over the topic of your concern. :mrgreen:

But before I've done so, remember that we are allowed to speak our minds here on HWO, as long as it's with words and with valid points and final decisions are accepted. Plus the community does have its own way to put things to rest. I haven't really needed to aid in this respect for quite some time with very few exceptions.
As a community, we're doing well.

Okay, now going to forum stalk. :twisted:
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Freeze Mackenzie02
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Freeze Mackenzie02 »

:D thanks!
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

freeze Mackenie02 wrote:...
I was obviously a bit late to the party, but you can see my posts in the two topics now:
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24403&p=195903#p195903
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=25635&p=195917#p195917

It might be best to take a breather away from each other. Hackles gets raised from time to time, especially when nobody really did anything wrong. There are all sorts of people out there, both the sensitive type and the brutish and all sorts in between.

The brutish sort appear to get along with each other quite a bit better. But those that might be more sensitive have a much harder time of it; for things that did occur and for things that only seemingly occurred.

From what I could glean from what occurred, PeacefulOreo did have the right to 'kick' (verbally) any player from her topic she chose to, it is her topic, she is the original author. But I can also see that there was potentially a word issue that might have been lacking a bit. Then a try at a correction, then backlash from there. And all likely due to the current world relations and high levels of stress right now.

If you can, and your twin can, consider it a 'vent that is done'. As long as it's not held onto, the community will fairly quickly forget about the incident and things will return to normal, because after all, the game is a fun one, isn't it. :mrgreen:

Speaking of... we've also hijacked this topic a bit too.... it does happen a bit to guides. Hopefully our topic author here can forgive this as well.

You can find my farm log link on my farm page, you can use that topic for further communications with me. :D That way we can start to clean up unnecessary and off-topic too.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Freeze Mackenzie02
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

heyo quick question how do I put the picturesof the horse I am selling into the chat box and post it on my forum??
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

freeze Mackenie02 wrote:heyo quick question how do I put the picturesof the horse I am selling into the chat box and post it on my forum??
Notation for the community:
I got this answered in another topic.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Freeze Mackenzie02
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

cool
greenpaint
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by greenpaint »

nyraeia wrote:
ruby_jane wrote:Can someone please show me how to ping someone?
Click on "Quote" above the text area and put the username in like this (without the *):
[color=#FF4040 wrote:*[/color]"username"]
BlackOak2
Trying this out.. did it work?
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

greenpaint wrote:...

Nope.

Code: Select all

[quote="player username goes here, spell it correctly"]message here or just ...[/quote]
greenpaint
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by greenpaint »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
greenpaint wrote:...

Nope.

[quote="player username goes here, spell it correctly"]message here or just ...[/quote]
PeacefulOreo wrote:...
How’s bout now?
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

greenpaint wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:

Nope.

PeacefulOreo wrote:...
How’s bout now?
Congrats, you now know how to ping someone! :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 20, 2024 9:05 pm

It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 9:05 pm